4.5 5 0 10 10 The Perfume Selfie Gives You The Right To Change Your Perfume Everyday And Also Has A Carry Case. The Carry Case Is Smart Enough To Fit In Your Pocket.This Compact, No Gas Body Perfume Will Be Your Perfect Partner Whether It’S A Long Day At College, Or A Date At The Movies Or A Rocking Party At The Most Popular Club In Town. This Attractive, Sleek And Portable Pack Will Be The Perfect Accessory No Matter What The Occasion.
VLCC Pocket perfume - woody forest

08-07-2020
Best product
I love this pocket perfume,it's fragrance is awesome. Best forever use. Travel friendly too.
11-02-2020
VLLC. Salute. ....
It was my experience. .... VLCC. This was too much better than the other small pack of perfume For sure It's smell make me odour feel Sometimes I will recommend you Guys this And I like it to use again Best of luck. .....
16-10-2019
best pocket perfumer
Is a best product i have use uptill now the best thing of it is that it is very handy to use Smell last for the whole day with all refreshing
29-09-2019
best pocket perfume
I liked this pocket perfume the most.the smell is awesome.travel friendly and lasts long.
21-08-2019
Best pocket perfume
I have tried this perfume many times It's excellent in terms of compactness... It's design is also toooo good Very strong smell....very good to use in party and on occasions...
12-08-2019
This product is useful
07-05-2019
Good
I have tried this...and this is good.so you guys can try this without a hesitation..
18-09-2018
VLCC Pocket perfume - woody forest
This Compact, No Gas Body Perfume Will Be Your Perfect Partner Whether It's A Long Day At College or anywhere
21-08-2018
Very nice
It is very easy to use and carry. Vlcc is the best brand. Well packaging
14-08-2018
This product is very nice..pocket friendly..easy in Carry..its rose fragrance is also very soothing.plz try it once
10-09-2020
No till date I have not use it. And if I will use it in future then I will update to all. Till then keep seeing my review.
11-02-2020
Hi, i have not tried VLCC Pocket perfume - woody forest. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
09-02-2020
Give me his product for sample And I will give a great review Tq
18-10-2019
I want to try at home As it is small sized, pocket friendly
07-11-2018
My husband is using the fragrance Musky Naturel which I'm in love with! Would like to try this smell too. Pls send a sample piece