VShield Natural Body Protectant Lotion

4.5 5 0 17 17 V-Shield is a natural protective lotion composed of FDA-certified GRAS ingredients. V-shield, with majority natural ingredients and completely safe formulation, can offer more than 3-log reduction against common respiratory viruses including but not limited to rhinoviruses, adenoviruses, influenza viruses, and corona viruses including SARS-CoV2.
VShield Natural Body Protectant Lotion

04-01-2021
excellent product
I used it on last month during winter season it is a good moistorizer body lotion for everyone i can used only twice a day and prevent us from it moisture it is very awesome products for skin care
21-12-2020
not good
i dont like it . i dont recommended ........................
12-12-2020
Very nice for me
It's so nice for your skin I feel so fresh after i tried it
11-12-2020
Good
This product was awesome 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😍😍😍😍
07-12-2020
nnl
jiljilhohohjknnknjknknk;jp9ih jkbjhguyb fgyf vytfyhcghhgvjhvjhvhv
15-05-2021
Though I haven't tried this one but have tried others such, id love to test this one, can I please get a sample?
12-01-2021
I would like to try this product. But I don't know how to get this product if you can send me to test.
11-01-2021
Hi, I have not received VShield Natural Body Protectant Lotion. Please send me the sample will try and provide feedback.
05-01-2021
I never heard about this but never try. I love to try.
01-01-2021
its end result everything is superb. Great product
25-12-2020
i want to try this product, kindly send me the sample of the product
17-12-2020
I want to get it first on free trial basis. After testing it I can give my review
15-12-2020
I have heard about the great quality of this product and it's smoothening effect in skin.would like to use a sample and try the same.kindly send a free sample so that I can review the product.
12-12-2020
Please send this product for test and review so that you can get the best review of the product.
10-12-2020
Provide this product to me and i will give review to this