4.7 5 0 15 15 Winkin’ Cow Choco is made of rich cocoa powder. It packs in wholesomeness of milk and taste of chocolate, thus making it preferred milk product of all family members Available in four flavours, including vanilla, choco, strawberry and mango.
Winkin' Cow Thick Shakes

19-10-2020
Just perfect
I not only like this but I loved it.always seek this product whenever I go to market.Vanilla flavor is my favorite. Smooth texture and sweetness is just perfect. Also would like to recommend to everyone.....winking cow thick shakes one of the best product of britannia
28-07-2020
Tasty
Tasted all the flavors of Winkin Milk Shakes, all are super tasty, creamy & thick to drink. My favorite is Vanilla & Chocolate.
28-07-2020
Delecious
The product is delicious. Personally I like the mango flavour
01-10-2019
Really yummy
All the flavours are delicious. The milkshakes has a creamy flavour and is very thick especially the mango shake.
29-09-2019
Good
Always recommend to get this product very nice Paisa vasool product
16-04-2019
Tasty
Good to taste. Liked by all people in my home Availability in different flavors fulfill tastes of different people
02-04-2019
Loved it!
30-03-2019
I have tried it it's great in taste you will love it .... Must try
29-03-2019
Taste of Milk & Choco
Winkin’ Cow Choco is best to get fresh mood. its also very good taste you can try anytime for freshness, energy, get togather. Very rich taste of cocoa & milk.
12-03-2019
Shakes
This cocoa milk shake is not only test best but also it gives you necesarry vitamins and helps to boosts carbohydrates. It is also a source of protein for muscle repair.
12-03-2019
Nice product
Great product and great taste it taste as the real milk think as formed from real mill
11-03-2019
Very good shake
This shake is made up of vanilla and milk. It contains four flavours like chocolate, mango, strawberry and apple.
10-03-2019
Good
Nice test boss Good test me best bro no,high I city's for for rtfftt
06-03-2019
GOOD
Good product for good health and energy for mainly kids
06-03-2019
Thick and creamy
One of the best shakes in the market, the other is Hershey's but even that is not a thick as this. Forget Amul,try this. Vanilla flavor is the best, even better than chocolate.