4.6 5 0 66 66 Wow organics apple cider vinegar gentle and natural detox formula for stressed tresses removes buildups. Made with natural apple cider vinegar and enhanced with pure apple extracts, this shampoo restores shine and smoothness. Ecocert certified bioactive haircare contains no sulphates or paraben undo the everyday damages heaped by styling products and dusty pollution on your hair and scalp.

15-09-2019
This shampoo is amazing for your hair as it is free from harmful chemicals and leave your hair healthy.
15-09-2019
Good
For skilly and smooth hair we can try this shampoo
12-09-2019
Nice product worth to buy
Very good shampoo, I just purchase this for trial purpose but after using this I will become a fan for this shampoo no chemical total natural shampoo, hair fall reduce during wash by using this shampoo, I love this product 5*
12-09-2019
It is paraben free
It is very good because it is paraben free and it helps your hair to stronger and shinier
08-09-2019
Best shampoo
This one is the most affordable shampoo in the market. It is far better than other shampoo's.
Thumbs up product
This is my second time purchase of this product and I just love it. It does what it claims all that we should give is just time to get it work. See as a customer I want to say something that nothing will change anything just in one night we should do our efforts and should give time to get the perfect results and am using this product more than two months as of now and trust me it is making the difference in my hair fall. Not instantly but gradually controlling my hair fall for some extent and reducing dandruff too and hope will give me a permanent solution to my problem with my regular usage. Best thing is am using a natural organic product without Sulphate Parabens and harmful chemicals. I just love it
Good shampoo
I use this shampoo it give me good results my dandruff problem solve. It give shine in my hair
Best Shampoo
Its a awesome shampoo. It cleans your scalp and hair without drying it. Gives you soft and shiny texture. it doesn't lather much but does a good job of cleaning your hair. Must try Product it is.
03-09-2019
The best hair care shampoo
This is the best shampoo i have been evee used. It is paraben and sulphate free shampoo, it leads hair clean, silky, smooth and managable. Must give a try.
02-09-2019
shampoo
It's too amazing It gives so shinning to my hair n gives vitamin c to the hair. By using this shampoo my hair becomes so strong. N gives so shinning to my hair.
01-09-2019
Best product
Best product of wow great I have used must you have use great product I have seen in my life this product is such a wondered free experience in my life for male and female all genders must use this product
01-09-2019
Wow
This shampoo for all hair types you have dandruff problem you have hair fall this is for you my dear and I am used this product is containg Apple cidar vinegar and Apple cidar vinegar is good for hair
30-08-2019
Best choice to make your hair healthy
My mom used this product and found it very good as it made her hair look healthier, as it promotes hair growth and prevent hair loss, and as medical student I would like to tell you that it also improves the blood circulation to the hair follicles, that is very important for hair growth, and these blood carries essential nutrients to the hair follicle cells, which strengthens the root of hair. A big thumbs up to APPLE CIDER VINEGAR SHAMPOO.
It was okay
It was decent nothing crazy it cleansed my hair and that's all it did.
Quality
This product is very nice.i tried this shampoo.after useing my hair was very smooth and sining.