Zandu Amla Health Juice

4.9 5 0 14 14 Zandu Amla +5 herbs health juice is an ayurvedic, safe & natural health juice that contains Amla along with five Ayurvedic herbs - Giloy, Tulsi, Ashwagandha, Yasti and Shigru. Amla is a powerful antioxidant, when combined with the goodness of 5 herbs, it helps you in providing following benefits: boosting immunity good for hair helps strengthen bones.
Zandu Amla Health Juice

14-04-2021
Amazinh
Very yummy nd delicious Tastes like fresh amla juice
24-03-2021
Nice
I had tried this juice as my nani recommend me to drink Amla juice for hair fall, and after regular consuming this juice my hair fall has decrease and my skin is also feeling glow.
19-03-2021
Healthy juice
Its flavour is fantastic its good in morning breakfast
16-03-2021
Healthy
13-03-2021
Amla juce
This product is Superb. yes, I have used this product and I am very happy :) with the result of this product. you should try this product once and also suggest to your family and friends.Nice product
07-03-2021
Awesome product
This product is Superb. yes, I have used this product and I am very happy :) with the result of this product. you should try this product once and also suggest to your family and friends😉. Nice product❤️
03-03-2021
Too good
It is a highly refreshing drink to energize the body
03-03-2021
Good for health
Amla juice good for health and 4 healthy life we want to take a juice twice a day save our self from disease and viruses and it feels So fresh
13-09-2021
I would like to try this product and recommend this product to others.
22-05-2021
I am regularly using Amala and giloy juice, but of different company and I have not seen Zandu Amla Health Juice in the market. Please send me the sample will try and get back to you with feedback.
15-05-2021
Though I haven't tried this one but have tried others such, id love to test this one, can I please get a sample?
27-03-2021
Would like to try this. Do send me a sample. I will give my honest review.
09-03-2021
amla is too good for humans eyessight and hairs and skin and much more ...its juice is full of vitamin c that everyone need for a better immunity these days for being fit and away from cold cough fever
07-03-2021
I want to try this that's why I review this product