4.6 5 0 226 226 Stay sharp and fabulous for 24 hours with this NEW eyeliner from AVON. <br> <p>• It’s an intense and waterproof colour that leaves you looking sharp all day. <p>• It has a glide-on formula that ensures an even, smooth application and finish. <p>• It’s a smudge-proof and transfer-proof colour that lasts all day. <br> <br> <i>Best tips: After apply, wait for 90 secs for eyeliner to dry before testing the long wearing/no smudge/transfer proof.</i>
AVON Powerstay 24 Hour Eyeliner

18/10/2020
The best eyeliner.
The AVON 24 Hour Powerstay Eyeliner is the best one i have ever had and it is too beautyfull on my eyes, easy drawn and very neat.Its not easily fade away even after i wash my face. Thank you for giving us such a good product.
18/10/2020
容易使用,不褪色,不过需要一点时间让它先干
容易使用,能够顺畅的一笔而过,不过等待干的时间就有点久,干后都不错,就算不小心tisu搽到也不会脱落,不错不错
17/10/2020
smooth & doesn’t smudge when I sweat
The eyeliner is sharp & smooth to use. It does not smudge even if you are sweating.
Nice Easy to use it
Avon Powerstay 24 Hour Eyeliner is the best to use it..
Not suitable for me.
Very interesting product. Easy to apply for person who rarely wear eyeliner much. But not very suitable for me because my eyes has a lot of fat on my top lid. So it doesnt really highlight my eyes much. It does seem differ but not much as i expected. Moreover, it does not last that long for my eyes. My eyelid keep on erasing them i guess.Or maybe due to my skill of applying them Lol. Overall, good product to try. Will look good on person who has big eyes but not very defined enough.
Sharp, Smooth, Precision
If you’re looking for precision with drawing fine strokes in a jiffy, any moment in time in any occasion, Avon Powerstay 24 Hour Eyeliner can be the next best thing. This solid and thin delicate pen top leaves no smudge at all and is water-resistant leaving us in absolute confidence without any worry, anytime.
Ringan, kekal dan bergaya
AVON Powerstay 24 Hour Eyeliner sangat ringan, mudah dipakai, senang dicuci, tidak bertompok jika berpeluh. Terima Kasih avon
Good beauty and sharp
Terima kasih kerana memberi saya peluang untuk mencuba AVON Powerstay 24 Hour Eyeliner kerana sangat mudah untuk digunakan.Eyeliner juga kekal cantik dan tidak comot.Selain itu,ia kekal lama.
防水有待加强,流汗容易晕染
防水有待提高,流汗就特别的容易晕染,不适合大热天,颜色方面颜色鲜艳,笔的方面也需要再加强一些,不送一不小心很容易就断了
16/10/2020
Amazing, long lasting and affordable!!
Definitely recommended to my sisters and friend. Easy to apply, affordable and long lasting used.
16/10/2020
High quality despite the price
It’s more like a crayon with a rounded tip. When I applied it, I was pleasantly surprised. It’s softer than the eye liner pencil, so it glides on smoothly, and I don’t even have to press very hard
Sweat proof Doesn't smudge Long lasting
Prefect for beginners.its really easier for me to draw a very thin line and it's really long lasting.. easy to wipe off also .
容易操作,颜色均匀
上手简易,新手容易操作而且颜色均匀,顺滑容易掌控,可以长时间保持,不易掉色。卸妆方面,需要用防水卸妆油比较干净
Long lasting Gorgeous Beautiful
AVON Powerstay 24 Hour Eyeliner menjadikan mata saya lebih cantik dan tidak comot. Sangat mudah digunakan dan warna hitam yang tahan lama dan tidak mengotorkan kening saya. Ianya tahan lama, kalis air tetapi mudah dicuci menggunakan wipe tissue atau mekap remover.
Sharp intense look
I like how it make me look natural & not smudge. Easier to clean with wet wipes.