4.6 5 0 477 477 Batiste Dry Shampoo – Hair Benefit Range - an advanced range of dry shampoos targeting specific hair types. De-Frizz with Coconut fruit extract is ideal for hair that’s frizzy or fly-away. Damage Control with Keratin works for dry, damaged and over-processed hair. Hydrate with Avocado oil works perfectly for normal or dry hair.
Batiste Dry Shampoo –  Hair Benefit Range

18/12/2020
very good this produce
very good this produce i very like this produce thanks
14/12/2020
sangat berkesan dan terbaik..
shampoo batiste dry sangat terbaik.. mentihatkan rambut dan menyingkirkan minyak pada akar rambut.. rambut juga lebih wangi..
14/12/2020
Very superb and must have item!
Superb n must have item! Like instant noodle - grab and go😍
13/12/2020
Instant result
Love it so much. I straight away buy after my 3rd use. No need to wash my hair daily since using this shampoo. Got instant flowy hair right after i spray it on my hair. No more hair dryer before go to work.The smell was so good also. I'm hijabis so the smell is important for me. I already recommend to my sister.
08/12/2020
My hair become easy to manage
I like they smell and it was easy to apply. My sister also like it
Convenient fresh useful
I love using this Batiste Dry Shampoo. It was sooo convenient and hassle-free to use daily. Really gonna recommend it to all family and friends!
07/12/2020
bau yang harum dan mudah digunakan
bau yang harum dan mudah digunakan dimana2 saja...rambut lebih lembut selepas digunakan
Ready to freshen up
Use a minimum amount of Batiste Dry Shampoo. That way it can make your hair looks good.
05/12/2020
Not for long hair
Rambut saya agak panjang dan tebal... Dry shampoo tak membantu untuk rambut saya... Untuk kelembutan ya ianya berkesan tp untuk kelihatan fresh & terurus tidak... Mungkin jenis rambut saya tidak sesuai dengan product ini... Maaf ya atas komen ini
Clean,fresh,easy
I have a sad memory regarding a dry shampoo...my late grandma was sick 2 years back and the only thing she ask me was she wanted to shampoo her hair..but we never get to do it until she passed away..and at that time I didn't know the existence of Batiste..i wish i had...and now that i knew it i directly purchase this and been using this ever since..plus I'm a busy phD student that is wearing a hijab so i barely have time to wash my hair and Batiste has been my saviour..❤️❤️
Clean and Soft
the shampoo gives me feels that I', like just wash my hair clean. It doesn't have sticky problem even after apply and having sweat after.
03/12/2020
make my hair more moist and not dry
Lepas pakai, rambut lebih moist. Senang di urus. Tak kering. Senang nak pakai just press je.
Smells ood
Nice smell, soften my hair, less hairfall, less frizz. No more messy hair
02/12/2020
Menjimatkan masa,wangi dan segar
Batiste Dry Shampoo sangat menjimatkan masa saya 😍 Selalunya shampoo kena basahkan rambut dulu tetapi dengan Batiste Dry Shampoo ni kita cuma perlu spray je tanpa basahkan rambut.Cuba bayangkan kita tidak perlu membuang masa untuk mengeringkan rambut. Cara menggunakan semudah ABC,hanya goncangkan botol,spray pada kulit kepala dengan jarak 30cm,kemudian urut dari rambut sampai kulit kepala.Dah siap.. Bau Shampoo ni sangat wangi dan membuatkan kepala saya rasa lebih segar.Masa spray rasa sejuk je 😍 Batiste Dry Shampoo & Damage Control mempunyai kandungan keratin yang etektif untuk rambut kering dan rosak..
01/12/2020
So good!
I really love this dry shampoo. It’s really convenient to bring since its small. Really love the smell, so refreshing. Very recommended! 👍