4.5 5 0 826 826 With Beautilove Mask, you can have brighter, hydrated skin in just one application. Formulated with Nano Encapsulation Technology that penetrates deeper skin for 24-hours hydration, this super lightweight mask also does not contain parabens, mineral oil, alcohol and florescent whitening agents.
Beautilove Mask Natural Range

30/06/2020
Natural,Young,Hydra
Beautilove Mask Natural Range is easy-to-use mask is refreshing and relaxing.Keep me looks young
25/06/2020
Easy,Dehydrated and natural.
Once received the mask I tried it immediately on my face.my face so dry type and also very sensitive type if I wear products with unknown chemical in it.this mask proved that it didn't have such harmful ingredients in it.my face immediately rejuvenate,soft and whitening effect also happen.all the benefits I get without have to worries about the bad side effects.tq for introducing me the natural and safe sheet mask product for my super sensitive face skin.
22/06/2020
Skin rasa segar dan lembut selepas guna.
Skin feel fresh, smooth and moist after apply. Happy skin
20/06/2020
Quite moisture for me.
My skin is sensitive but suitable for my skin to use it. Quite moisture for me. Packaging also very nice. #htcmyxbeautilovemask #beautilove #hometesterclubmy
18/06/2020
leaving myskin supple,delicate smoothing
Beautilove Mask nature range is the only high-quality affordable skincare brand formulated for young females in tropical countries....👍👍👍👍
18/06/2020
Hydranting , smooth & absorb fast
Hydranting, absorb fast, after use will feel smooth on face #htcmyxbeautilovemask #beautilove #hometesterclubmy
13/06/2020
Moist and not sticky, not bad :)
Moisture and not sticky for me, may try on it, if cheaper will better :)
28/05/2020
Radiant Moisture Soft
I love how easy for me to apply and how moisture it gives to my face! It gives instant hydration to my skin but i personally think they can improve on the packaging.
24/05/2020
i love the texture and the smell
i love the texture and the smell. it keeps my face hydrated.
22/05/2020
Average
Skin feel fresh, and look bright after apply. But the next morning when wake up skin looks as usual. The brightness / moist effect cant last very long. Average performance.
06/02/2020
Very very love it. Must buy
Very love it. Easy to apply and make my face more smooth n bright #htcmyxbeautilovemask #beautilove #hometesterclub
06/02/2020
melembabkan dan menyegarkan kulit
amat sesuai untuk semua kulit. melembutkan, menyegarkan dan memberi tenaga kepada kulit untuk meningkatkan keyakinan diri.
very love beautilove mask
already try this sample omg so like it this mask and very comfort this mask.tq for the sample
Smooth, moist, hydrate
Skin feel fresh, smooth and moist after apply. Look bright after apply.
kulit selembut sutera
Kulit muka menjadi lembut dan lembab. Sangat menyukai produk ini. #htcmyxbeautilovemask, #beautilove and #hometesterclubmy on your review.