4.5 5 0 172 172 Looking a way to improve your digestive and immune system? A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro that is formulated with an extensive studied probiotics and natural source of fibre helps to improve bowel movement, boost gut health and improves calcium and magnesium absorption.
BiO-LiFE A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro

21/05/2020
best, effective, and function well
BiO-LiFE A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro membantu kesihatan ibu bapa saya lebih baik. Mereka tidak lagi mempunyai masalah penghadaman atau masalah untuk membuang air besar.
20/05/2020
Is a good product.
My mother is the tester. She tried the product and her feed back is the product really helps her on increasing her digestion and appetite
11/05/2020
good nice effective
This Bio Life Adult Gold Pre & Pro helping me on my stomach issue
11/05/2020
very effective product
After try this Bio life Gold Pre & Pro, it really help on reduce my stomach bloated.
07/05/2020
Bagus
Selepas mencuba produk ini ternyata perubahan jadual "membuang".. Berlaku setiap hari.. 😁.. Perut semakin rasa selesa dan baik..
07/05/2020
Fresh, helping, great
Biolife really help me to get a fresh and healthy life.
02/05/2020
Increase immune system
Increase immune system and digestion. Boosting up bowel movement.
29/04/2020
Helthty, synergistic and good bacteria.
BiO-LiFE A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro give me good bacteria. Also give me good digestion and improve bowel helth.
23/04/2020
works, best and effectively
BiO-LiFE A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro works very well. it make my health getting better and less bloat. I've gastric and it disappeared
16/04/2020
Convinient, digestable, healthier
Very convenient packing. Helps me a lot in digestion. It improve my appetite and absorb the nutrition from food more easier. Since consuming this product, my body is getting stronger and less sick. No more constipation and easy to pass bowel movement.
Good value
Received the sample. Done tried. Love it. Will consider to purchase again.
Give energy so much !
Thanks home tester club for giving me this chance to use it. i love it
15/04/2020
Easy to consume and taste nice
Great product with great benefits. I Will buy and consume this product.
15/04/2020
Beneficial for overall family wellbeing
After consuming this product, I released a lot of gas than usual. It leaves a pleasant taste & mild sweet flavour. Will definitely purchase it in future for my family. Thank you for giving me a chance for this hometest
14/04/2020
made my life more healthy
when i try BiO-LiFE A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro, my body more energitic and more healthy