4.4 5 0 159 159 Introducing BiO-LiFE reVitiz! It is a special 4-in-1 formulation containing sulphurated amino acid (L Cysteine), vitamins, minerals and herb (horsetail extract), which provide essential nutrients for healthy hair growth and strengthening from within.
BiO-LiFE reVitiz

01/09/2020
Normal, nothing special and changed.
Nothing special and I can't felt the change, just like normal
rambut sihat tebal
tidak banyak lagi rambut dilantai semasa menyapu sampah..Ini membuktikan rambut saya pasti sudah kurang gugur berbanding yang dulu. I like it
24/08/2020
This good brand and lov it
I will recommend with family and my friends. This look more impressive and improvements
less effective on me
almost i month ++ consumed but i see nothing different than before. maybe less effective on me. Thank you.
23/08/2020
produk yang sangat bagus
BiO-LiFE reVitiz complete package from hair to feet from teen to adult.effectiveness can be seen within 2 weeks and safe to use because there is approval from kkm.The price is reasonable and can be bought by everyone. I suggest it is good to use for those who have problems like me. This biO-LiFE reVitiz can solve my problem.I am a lucky person to get a sample to use BiO-LiFE reVitiz for the first time
22/08/2020
Goods, my hair grow very much. Love it
Sangat bagus, saya suka. Baby hair banyak tumbuh dengan baik sekali. Saya suka sangat2. Ianya banyak membantu rambut saya
方便服用,快速有效
Bio-Life reVitiz 是我试过最好的产品 👍🏻 简单服用,而且很快的就看到效果。绝对会再买来试👍🏻
Love, Effective, Natural
Kini rambut tak kusam dan gugur lagi, suka sangat dengan Bio-Life reVitiz
亮,强,实
服用了BIO-LIFE reVitiz后我的头发有比未服用前掉发少了,也比较坚韧。头发也比较有光泽,我会考虑继续服用。
希望在发囊
其实我现在刚好孕期中。所以不敢服用,但是我把它给了丈夫服用。他有脱发问题,不过可能服用期不是很长。所以还不是很明显的看到效果。以致我迟迟没回复问卷,真不好意思。据他告诉我没有脱发,但是也没看到新生发啦 (可能不太明显,所以一时无法作答)。呼呼。
21/08/2020
It’s really efficient on hair growing!
Previously I have faced hair loss problem. After I consume bio-life revitiz, hair loss problem has decreased. Now there’s many baby hair growing
Revitalising, Inspiring, Essential
Truly amazed with the improvements after taking BiO-LiFE reVitiz. I used to have nice shiny thick hair but past one year i have been enduring heavy hair loss, dull brittle hair. I was sceptical about BiO-LiFE reVitiz initially however now I am Immensely satisfied with the signs of improvements of the heavy hair loss. Life is slowly returning to my dull brittle hair. Thank you BiO-LiFE reVitiz.
21/08/2020
有效减少脱发,头发更健康有光泽。 Hall fall reduced.
长期有脱发问题,服用1星期后,洗头后脱发明显减少。头发感觉很有光泽。方便服用。 Reduced hall fall in visible result after consume 1 week+. Will Properly intro BIO-LiFE reVitiz to friend with same problem.
很值得信赖的产品。