4.4 5 0 424 424 Revitalise and regain your inner strength with Bion® 3. This multivitamin is formulated with a unique blend of 12 vitamins, 12 minerals and 10 million TriBion Harmonis™ probiotics that work synergistically to support your body's natural immune defenses, activate your energy metabolism and maintain a healthy digestive system. Give your body the nutritional support it needs by taking one tablet of Bion 3 daily.
Bion 3

04/07/2019
Help improve my immune system as previously I only take Vit C or Multivitamin in pill form. While I only took probiotic milk drinks to improve my immune system but seem not much improvement. Which with Bion3, I can replace my current Vit C & Multivitamin pills & probiotic drink already.
03/07/2019
Around 70% of the body's immune system is located in the gut. As one of the largest disease-battling systems in the body, friendly bacteria help support defence cells against bad bacteria and other pathogens.
02/07/2019
After taken the sample given, i felt more energetic during my working hour. I used to feel cold day and night, but the condition has improve after 2 weeks consuming this supplement. will continue to take this supplement for general health.
02/07/2019
No issues when taking Bion 3 for one month. Did not really notice any significant diference in health, but at the same time, did not experience any health issues during this period.
02/07/2019
Bion 3 caters for a more complete nutrients for my body to suits my fast pace lifestyle. So i can stay energetic and active throughout the day.
01/07/2019
Thank you so much for give me a try on Bion3, its help to improve my health. I wont easily get headache after it .
IF THE BION 3 CAN BE MUCH MORE NICE TASTE, I DEFINITY WILL BUY IT
可以增强保健我们身体的营养健康,而且又方便服用,增加我们的免疫力,非常适合现代忙碌的人服用,真的非常方便
还没吃Bion3前身体容易累和生病吃了Bion3身体免疫力感觉比以前好多人。非常好的健康补品我个人非常推荐。
30/06/2019
Bion 3 is a must supplement that can help you to booster ur healthy life
28/06/2019
I think Bion 3 is a good multivitamin as it contains multiple vitamins and minerals to provide what our body needs in a day. I don't have to take multiple vitamins as Bion 3 covers all that I need!
28/06/2019
Multivitamin supplementation could be a good thing on an individual level. I satisfied Bion 3 , will continue to use it.
28/06/2019
Very easy to consume, new packaging, no side effects.
24/06/2019
Jenama yang dipercayai menghasilkan produk yang bagus
24/06/2019
very good product,its hgood for our body。 this bion 3 really can hold our energy for whole days 。i really love this product。