4.4 5 0 424 424 Revitalise and regain your inner strength with Bion® 3. This multivitamin is formulated with a unique blend of 12 vitamins, 12 minerals and 10 million TriBion Harmonis™ probiotics that work synergistically to support your body's natural immune defenses, activate your energy metabolism and maintain a healthy digestive system. Give your body the nutritional support it needs by taking one tablet of Bion 3 daily.
Bion 3

19/06/2019
helps you to optimise your immune system, revitalize metabolism for all day energy and support digestive health, so you can whizz through your hectic day.
19/06/2019
you can try this product, cos they will change ur health more better
18/06/2019
this is important to consume bion 3 as its consist of alot of vitamin and minerals, take bion 3 and your body wont reuslt in some dificiency of vitamins and minerals .
18/06/2019
bion 3 is good for the immune system.it can give me a healthy life.probably will buy bion 3 again
17/06/2019
Saya mengambil Bion 3 semasa bulan puasa. Ketika bulan puasa, badan agak lesu tetapi jika saya makan Bion 3 di waktu sahur, saya dapat rasa badan agak segar dan saya dapat melakukan kerja kerja harian seperti hari hari biasa. Jadi saya boleh mengatakan yang Bion 3 betul betul membantu saya kekal segar sewaktu bulan puasa.
17/06/2019
Good product, because is was combined with multivitamin is easiest and no need to take more medicine
15/06/2019
Bion 3 paling terbaik untuk tenaga
Sy mengambil bion3 semasa berpuasa.. Alhamdulilah mengamal bion 3 ni di bulan puasa bertambah bertenaga,sentiasa cergas dan bersemangat.. Tiada lesu dan mengantuk..
14/06/2019
Bion 3 supplement yang menyihatkan, mengekalkan kecerdasan, dan bertenaga sepanjang hari 💪🏼
14/06/2019
Bion 3 bagus untuk kesihatan,memberikan saya kecergasan sepanjang hari,sebagai suri rumah saya memang memerlukan supplement sepertinya bagi mengekalkan kecergasan dan kekal aktif sepanjang hari.
14/06/2019
I am so happy for being selected to try out this product. I personally feel more energetic after consume this,I can concentrate more on things,and easily recover from sick.thx for choosing me.sure will buy after finish my sample
容易吞服 包装容易携带出门 不容易丢失 补充一天所需的维他命 一颗剂量已经足够补充人体所需 免疫抗体
14/06/2019
The multivitamin and probiotic giving me healthy and energy's life
14/06/2019
The result I realized was solved my constipation issue during the time I consume. Other health improvement I have no feel. Probably need to take longer period
14/06/2019
After received the product, I consume as per label there, after few weeks tried, I felt it's effective, I really appreciate Home Tester Club give me a chance.
14/06/2019
After receiving the product, I noticed the packaging was packed nicely and easy to consume tablet form. I noticed the difference after 5 days of consuming, to my surprise my so long hair fall problem stopped. Less hairfall and I even noticed my skin was radiant and fresh even without makeup. It really help build glowing skin within and I believe Bion 3 does help for especially after reaching the age of over 35 and above. We need to take care the skin deep within also. I strongly recommend to mothers's out there to try out Bion 3!