4.4 5 0 424 424 Revitalise and regain your inner strength with Bion® 3. This multivitamin is formulated with a unique blend of 12 vitamins, 12 minerals and 10 million TriBion Harmonis™ probiotics that work synergistically to support your body's natural immune defenses, activate your energy metabolism and maintain a healthy digestive system. Give your body the nutritional support it needs by taking one tablet of Bion 3 daily.
Bion 3

12/06/2019
this product is good to try ,becouse its full will all the vitamin that we need
12/06/2019
You should have to take Bion 3 everyday as your multivitamin to keep healthy.
12/06/2019
There is many brands in the market on capsule probiotic but I find that this brand works great for my family. I consume this with my hubby and immune system gets better over time. Strongly recommended as not only it comes with 10 million cfu probiotic. It also has 12 vitamins and minarel to keep us healthy
12/06/2019
Once released there, the probiotics work to support the body's natural immune defences, keeping you strong.
12/06/2019
before i take Bion 3, i always have painful stomach ache, and after i take bion 3 for 1 month, i can see improvement on stomach ache, the painfulness greatly reduced. I will definitely switch my current multivitamin to Bion 3.
加强体内的自然防御制定,刺激人体的防御系统(免疫系统)。因此,某些益生菌有助于恢复对健康不利的不平衡状况,防止发病或复发。
11/06/2019
after using Bion 3, i can feel that it very helpfull to me, and my healtly have been improve so much, very thank you for choosing to try Bion 3, now i was find the better product.
11/06/2019
Terima kasih kerana telah sudi memberikan saya mencuba. Bion3 berkesan memberikan kesegaran Dan menjadi diri lebih sihat. Malah Bion3 mengandungi vitamin yang lengkap. Bion3 adalah Satu product kesihatan yang bermutu membantu Kita menjaga kesihatan.
11/06/2019
Greater immunity in terms of health and skin looks much better in terms of texture and refined. It is easy for consumption and keep in the handbag. good packaging and would not spill all over the bag.
10/06/2019
No commend No commend No commend No commend No commend No commend No commend No commend No commend
10/06/2019
BION 3 has improved my immune overall. I used to catch cold easily and upon taking this vitamin I've noticed that I was free from cold. Besides, the probiotic is a plus on this tablet. I would definitely recommend to those who wants to have healthy lifestyle but always on- the-go,then surely -BION 3 is ideal for you guys out there.
10/06/2019
I consume this religiously during fasting month. I took the pills during sahur and i rarely sahur a lot hence i depend on the multivitamin to stay fit through out the day. i still breastfeed my baby and suprisingly i feel less tired despite of no coffee taken. Thanks Bion 3, definitely will purchase this soon.
bion 3 sangat bagus untuk kesihatan diri dan saya sangat suka menggunakannya
10/06/2019
3 layer 看了觉得好漂亮,服用也能有一级棒的视觉。体积,形状不大也不小,很容易吞服,没有难闻的味道。身体有没有改善暂时还不太明确。因为这需要长时间服用吧。
10/06/2019
I feel more energetic after consuming it. I believe it can make me healthy all the time.