4.3 5 0 263 263 Want to clear blackheads & whiteheads painlessly? Try the improved b.liv Off With Those Heads plus Anti-pollutant and extract your blackheads & whiteheads at ease within 14 days of application. Say goodbye to painful squeezing!

19/08/2019
超级无敌好用,可以快速清理黑头。
B.liv off with those heads plus 是我 从home test club 拿到的。我连续 用了7~14效果很好。我的 黑头粉刺变少了。我 最喜欢这款 产品Lotion ,它给我 带来更多的好处让我 減少烦恼。
12/07/2019
not bad
It took me about a week to notice some changes with black and white (heads) on my nose after giving this product a try. I do have a nasty habit of squeezing them out and I shall say, they come out easily now I have started using this product. The best part is, they dont come back unlike before.
10/06/2019
B.liv Off With those heads plus Anti-pollutantt
B.liv Off With Those Heads plus Anti-pollutant memang terbaik Dan berkesan
23/05/2019
Effective serum for black heads & white heads
As stated, it does make face stings a little & making face oilier prior usage. But its really effective to remove black heads & white heads, & also sebacious filament on the nose. Can see the result within few days. Downside only the price, too expensive. Will continue using.
19/05/2019
very good
very good product Good product, not oily at all will recommend to friends.
16/05/2019
B-liv realy help my t area!!
So lovely with this product.. my blackhead n whitehead at t area so easy to clear..
13/05/2019
INVISIBBLE PORE
THIS PRODUCT IS A MUST!!!OMG!! its really help to reduce my white head ..my pore become smaller within 3 day using this product!!!!love it!
10/05/2019
goooddddd
Good to control sebum and suite for my sensitive skin and the best. It easily removes my blackheads on my nose. And it reduces tiny bumps on my nose surface too.