BMS ORGANICS-Vision Cocoa

4.7 5 0 7 7 BMS Organics Vision Cocoa has a smooth and flavourful cocoa taste, which gives you a memorable and irresistible aroma. Added with eyes brightening ingredients – lutein, zeaxanthin and blueberry, O’Forest Vision Cocoa helps in maintaining good eyesight.
BMS ORGANICS-Vision Cocoa

02/04/2022
Healthy alternative for cocoa drink
Healthy delicious cocoa drink. And its organic. A musy buy if you are looking for a healthier option.
01/01/2022
MUST GET FOR 2022!
One in a million drink that I loveeee to enjoyy while I can drink it everywhere I go! Ezi-to-bring ofcs, and so much easier for my life bcs i dnt hve to go to strbcks bcs the taste was soo good. The taste?? Try it, u will have a feeling like having a drink in cocoa farm with the smell! Highly recommended 👍🏻
26/09/2021
good product
rasa yang sedap cuma harga yang agak kayangan
21/09/2021
HMM YUM
Sapa yang mina minuman coklet memang padu la rasa ni. Lagi2 minum panas2 time musim hujan ni, nyaman. Kalau minum sejuk2 campur air pun mantap. Recommended
17/09/2021
Taste Good but Can't See Effects.
Taste great, no weird taste like some functional beverage. If just to taste i would recommend but if want to see effects not really recommended. I like the taste but can't see effects on eyes which is my main purpose.