4.7 5 0 1001 1001 A dermatologically tested low pH formula, Breeze Gentle on Skin liquid detergent is an ideal formula to remove tough stains while keeping clothes safe. It is even suitable for delicate skin, like baby skin. Breeze Gentle on Skin is gentle on skin yet tough on stains.
Breeze Gentle on Skin
  • 1,001 Reviews

28/05/2020
Good for sensitive skin
#htcmyxBreezeGentle, #BreezeMY, and #hometesterclubmy Since i tried Breeze Gentle on Skin, I already switch from other more expensive washing detergent to this, as I find it suitable for my baby and myself as well. So now my whole family using this brand as our main choice of washing detergent. Highly recommended for those with sensitive skin.
04/05/2020
A very good product
A very good product that i use now after i tried it before.
06/04/2020
Perfect product for my kids!
Good for my kids skin, as before they're sensetive to some others products. The smell very nice and isn't to harsh. Perfect products for the kids.
31/03/2020
Soft, tough stains, low ph
This is a low oh formula, safe use on baby clothes. It can easy remove tough stains. It suitable use on machine wash or hand wash.
28/03/2020
bersih,wangi dan senang
sye memang suka pakai breeze .sye biasa pakai gold colour and pink colour.sebelum ini ,pakaian budak sye pakai lain sekarang senang untuk sye tidak perlu pakai dua jenis .jimat tempat dan jimat wang. .
21/03/2020
Gentle, smooth, perfect
Breeze Gentle sangat lembut, harum dan sempurna untuk kulit kami sekeluarga.
17/03/2020
okay to use i not really like the smell
Gentle to use #htcmyxbreezegentle #hometesterclubmy #breezeMY
13/03/2020
Effective, gentle & long lasting.
A worth buying product for laundry. Gentle to skin even for toddlers. Love the scent that long lasting on cloth makes you want to hug your kids more often 😘
13/03/2020
perfect and fresh
Breeze Gentle on Skin give me a fresh feel on my clothes after washing. My kids also like the smell.
09/03/2020
Safer choice for babies
Works ok, safer choice for babies especially those having skin allergy. Smell is quite nice
04/03/2020
I am really impressed with this product.
I am really impressed with this product. It not only cleanses my clothes well and gets rid of stains, it also leaves behind a nice refreshing lingering fragrance.
02/03/2020
味道很清香,也适用于家里小孩的衣服,小孩吃的衣服脏脏的,洗了也很干净
#htcmyxBreezeGentle #BreezeMY #hometesterclubmy 很不错的产品,也很适合于洗家中小孩的衣服也干净哦
24/02/2020
breeze Gentle skin
sy ske dan akn trus mmakai breeze gentle on skin..
23/02/2020
Good choice of products
Breeze Gentle on Skin all in one function, good choice of products #htcmyxBreezeGentle, #BreezeMY, and #hometesterclubmy on your
21/02/2020
Excellent product that provide good.
Excellent product that gives good solution on the clothes, that remove stain on the clothes. #htcmyxBreezeGentle, #BreezeMY, and #hometesterclubmy