4.5 5 0 88 88 <p> Cadbury Dairy Milk milk chocolate with awesome fillings – Flavoured Jelly Beanies and Popping Candy pieces.</p>

15/08/2019
coklat yang miaammmm
Miaammm! bila makan coklat ni, every bites tu adalah surprise kerana terdapat jelly popping candy di dalamnya.
06/08/2019
Is delicious!
If you like something sweet and chewing at the same time then this is one for your choice. The combination of the choco and popping candy, the taste was just nice and won't be too sweet.
07/02/2019
Marvellous Creation
It taste good. My sister favorite choc. The things pop out in mouth makes you eat it with fun and interesting!
01/02/2019
Cadbury
Sedap cadbury ni. Dua rasa dengan sekali gigitan coklat cadbury.. Kombinasi perisa yang sesuai.
10/12/2018
Cadbury jelly popping candy
Sedap.. Sy hantu coklat cadbury.. Sgt manis sesuai utk pengemar coklat.. Cair di mulut mmg sedap!
12/11/2018
hari-hari makan coklat
Kesedapan coklat cadbury memang tidak dapat dinafikan. Not really big fan of jelly but acceptable. Having fun enjoying it.
09/11/2018
Cadbury popping jelly
Coklat cadbury tak pernah mengecewakan. Dari segi rasa, tekstur dan bahan dia semua memang tiptop. Bila dia keluarkan produk yang baru ni, seronok gila makan. Lagi2 bila gigit dia punya popping tu, rasa meletup2 je bunyi.. Dah macam budak2 je rasa 😂.
24/10/2018
popping choc
A fun way to enjoy chocolate with the little ones. The popping sound makes it all the more exciting. And the candy added into it is just another treat. Delicious fun!
31/08/2018
Cadbury
I like it! Especially the popping candy. Its pop in my mouth feels so exciting.
27/08/2018
Never know jelly and chocolate can be a good combo, this is a marvelous creation! just as how it claims to be! I like the crunchy texture, will repurchase this every now and then to feed my sweet tooth!
23/08/2018
Meletup dalam mulut
Terpengaruh tengok alien iklan tu makan macam sedap sampai mentol atas kepala dia menyala. Dah makan, tercakap patutla mentol alien tu menyala. Meletup-letup coklat ni dalam mulut. Pastu kena kunyah jelly. Puas hati coklat ni.
06/03/2018
i love the popping sound and little bit crunchy texture..just a great taste to be addicted. love in it.
28/02/2018
Love Cadbury. When I first tried this chocolate, I told my son you'll love this. He tried and started to giggles. Mommy what's jumping in my mouth. Lol, yes expect lots of poppin in your mouth. Then don't forget to chew the jelly coz that won't pop 😉
25/10/2017
delicious cadbury dairy with popping candy milk my child very lile to eat..
10/10/2017
It really pops! I just love cadbury chocolates and when they came up with this i just have to try this one. The jellies are chewy, i dont like it when it got stuck between my teeth but i dont care much. I just love the crackling sound of the popping candy.