4.8 5 0 4 4 With this multi-purpose Canmake Juicy Lady Liquid Cheeks, create a lusciously rosy glow on your cheeks and lips. Be amazed by its long-lasting tint formulation, and watch as its colour progressively develop as time goes by.
Canmake Juicy Lady Liquid Cheeks

21/01/2020
Cute packaging, bought it for my daughter & she like it. The colour are just nice & can apply on your cheek. Also easy to wipe off.
04/10/2019
Japanese style liquid lipstick
Canmake products is more prone to japanese style (as its nake in japan too), so for those who love vibrant colour will definitely love their products, i have this as a gift, the products can be use at cheeks and as a lipsticks as well. The colour looks a bit too young for me, so for those who have fairer skin and younger appearance it will suite you. It can create a cute dolly appearance.
14/03/2019
Convenient
I am always a fan of Canmake, especially their 2-in-1 lip and cheek cream. By needing to carry only one item, I can apply it on both my lip or cheek and give me the facial colour that I want.
05/01/2019
Juicy Liquid Cheeks by Canmake
The texture very light and make an application look natural. make your cheeks look plumed and kawaiii
18/12/2018
Saya baru pertama kali mencuba .. Saya tertarik dengan product ni..
13/12/2018
This cheek color is really pigmented! It can also apply on lips!