4.5 5 0 476 476 <p>Protect your child from mosquito bites with the child-safe lotion, Carrie Mozzibuster Body Lotion/ Mosquito Repellent! This body lotion/ mosquito repellent lotion is specially formulated with Fruito-E, which is rich in vitamins and nutrients for skin nourishment and moisturization. </p> <p>Dengue can happen in day time, but no worries! Let this easy-to-apply lotion help your child avoid dangerous mosquito-borne diseases!</p>
Carrie Mozzibuster Body Lotion/ Mosquito Repellent

suke sgt Pencegah Nyamuk Carrie Mozzibuster ni.wangi sangat
29/10/2018
bila saya menyapu losyen badan pencegah nyamuk carrie mozzibuster kepada anak2 saya.. mereka tidur dengan tenang sekali. tidak lagi menggaru di tengah malam. saya sangat menyukainya.. terima.kasih home tester club.. terima kasih carrier junior..
29/10/2018
I will apply Carrie Mozzibuster Body Lotion/Mosquito Repellent to my children evenly to their bodies especially to their arms and foot as well hoping they will sleep well at night and I will also apply when we are going out for recreation especially to the park .
27/10/2018
Anak suka pada gambar di losyen pertama kali melihatnya....terus ambil dan sapu..kebetulan tika itu musim nyamuk ..semua anak2 menyapu cream sebelum tido..tiada lg bunyi gatal atau garu pd mlm itu..tidur dgn nyenyak..keesokkannya tiada dijumpai gigitan nyamuk seperti biasa.tahniah..produk anda telah berjaya meyakinkan saya
26/10/2018
Not sticky, smells good, my kids dont refuse to apply
25/10/2018
Carrie Mozzibuster Body Lotion absorbs very well into my skin to help it stay moisture all day long.
25/10/2018
Carrie Mosquito Repellent works like a charm. No mozzie for several hours after applying it.
25/10/2018
Carrie Mozzibuster Body Lotion smell so good that encourages me to use it daily.
25/10/2018
Carrie Mozzibuster Body Lotion helps keep my skin to stay moisture even under the hot weather.
25/10/2018
Carrie Mosquito Repellent works instantly and repel other bugs too.
25/10/2018
Carrie Mosquito Repellent repel mosquitoes and other bugs too. This is better than using aerosol spray which is harmful to health and environment.
25/10/2018
This is probably the best mosquito repellent I've ever used. No mozzi and stays fresh for several hours. Definitely love it!
25/10/2018
Carrie Mozzibuster Body Lotion smells so good and leaves my skin moisture all day long.
25/10/2018
Carrie Mosquito Repellent really works! I have not seen any mosquito near me for over 5 hours after applying the repellent.
25/10/2018
Carrie Mozzibuster Body Lotion moisturises my skin all day long.