4.6 5 0 13 13 <p>This Catrice Brow Palette - Matt&Glow consists of 2 powders and wax. It means that it is a 3 in 1 eye brow make up that you must have! This make up set also comes with a double-sided brush so that you can look perfect all the time! </p>
Catrice - BROW PALETTE - MATT & GLOW

28/10/2020
Good
I don’t usually do brows because I don’t have that confidence but after I found this product i feel more confident to do my brows and it’s more easy because the sett is complete and affordable
23/06/2019
Awesome!
ive been using this for months now and it is the best brow applications for me. It is easy to use with applicable brush.
22/02/2019
I love it
very best eyebrow pallate. cheap and quality.Catrice's Brow Palette is my favourite because of its matt brown colour which matches perfectly with my brows. Not using much of the shimmery palette although I can apply them like an eyeshadow. Sometimes I contour my nose with them, the matt finish delivers beautifully to my skin.
17/01/2019
Lukis kening lebih mudah
Senang sungguh lukis kening guna product ni..selain saiznya yg compact, senang nak bawa travel. Siap dengan berus so tak payah susah nak bawa berus asing. Really recommended!
30/12/2018
Nice
02/10/2018
Absolutely AMAZING!!!!!
Absolutely fantastic!!! I ordered 2 & got them today & couldn't be more satisfied!!!!! I am light completed with black hair and green eyes, (Spainard) & this is the best Brow powder I have EVER USED. COLOR is GREAT, ordered the dark chocolate, and the shimmer for highlighting is sooooo gorgeous!!! & long lasting!
02/09/2018
Review Eyebrow
Such a great eyebrow making. Too gorgeous and so nice
09/06/2018
31/05/2018
08/05/2018
Catrice is my favorite cosmetic brand as it is so affordable. This brow pallette is very easy to use and makes my brows look natural.
16/04/2018
Trust Catrice to come up with affordable and excellent quality product. Catrice is my saviour when I'm broke, even if I got the budget, Catrice brand will always be in my mind aside from In2It. Catrice's Brow Palette is my favourite because of its matt brown colour which matches perfectly with my brows. Not using much of the shimmery palette although I can apply them like an eyeshadow. Sometimes I contour my nose with them, the matt finish delivers beautifully to my skin.
11/04/2018
I bought this product and wss so stoked until I actually tried it ! It didn't stay on well at all and the color was just a tad off. It felt nice and light on the brows but it was hard to keep on for a decent amount of time
02/03/2018
17/04/2018
I try blusher form catrice. Really awesome!! So i think, this one must really awesome too.
10/04/2018
Have heated good things about the brand will try in the near future.