4.6 5 0 476 476 Enjoy special, everyday moments with your loved ones together for many healthy years with Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C product range. Trusted by generations since 1934, Cebion helps to keep your immune system strong, support healthy skin and provide antioxidant protection. Bursting with great tasting flavour, Cebion Effervescent drink is the perfect way to start your day.
Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C

23/04/2019
mmg bagus dan sesuai untk sesi keluarga...pilihan saya sekeluarga
22/04/2019
第一次尝试这类型产品,一开始蛮担心味道不如想象般好喝,但其实是自己想太多,超方便的包装可以让我随时随地都能享用,常伤风不舒服的我希望能多补充维他命提升健康。
22/04/2019
I am not keen on sour stuff, but Cebion is the only thing that I can accept. I drink it every day and I can feel that my morning is better, as my flu is becoming less and less every day.
20/04/2019
Such a good product and also d good vitamins. Its make me fell good and keep health every single day.
19/04/2019
menyegarkan,membantu dalam pertahanan tubuh dari demam dan selsema. amat membantu dalam menjalani hari2 yang memcabar.
19/04/2019
It's nice n good for health especially when I'm in flu
18/04/2019
I like it very much, hope can help my healthy and give strong
17/04/2019
#cebionvitaminc gives healthier skin, helps to reduce my tiredness & fatigue.. During the sick period when i consume, it helps to boost my immune. Thanks #cebionvitaminc for the amazing product & Thanks #hometesterclubmy giving me a chance to try on this product 💕 #htcmyxcebion
16/04/2019
The taste was good, easily for me to consume.. the packaging also quite nice, easy to travel
15/04/2019
Vitamin yang membantu memperbaiki tahap imunisasi keluarga saya
15/04/2019
I really like the taste of this effervescent formula. It is easy to dissolve, even in ice cold water.
15/04/2019
Vitamin C can cure from common cold to cancer..C to C and Cebion gives all benifits and easy to consume..it also taste great
15/04/2019
EASY TO CONSUME AND THE TASTE WAS SO GOOD! NO MORE TABLET AFTER I TRIED CEBION VITAMIN C.
14/04/2019
Cebion Vitamin C + Calcium helps to strengthen my body immunity by giving edequate amount of vitamin C and calcium needed by adult in daily basis. I really like the taste as it is not so sweet and fizzy. It is essential for those who travel alot and need supplement like vit c and calcium daily.
14/04/2019
Taste good and helps to boost my immune system. I find that it helps my skin too