4.6 5 0 476 476 Enjoy special, everyday moments with your loved ones together for many healthy years with Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C product range. Trusted by generations since 1934, Cebion helps to keep your immune system strong, support healthy skin and provide antioxidant protection. Bursting with great tasting flavour, Cebion Effervescent drink is the perfect way to start your day.
Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C

13/04/2019
Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C / Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C+Calcium is good for our health. It can help us to improve our immune system , make our body become strong & not easy to fall sick.
13/04/2019
Cebion effervescent vitamin c sangant bagus untuk diri saya.. saya semestinya akan teruskan mengambil vitamin c ini..
12/04/2019
Saya sangat sukakan rasanya.Ia juga mudah untuk diambil.hanya perlu larutkan di dalam air.masalah selsema juga berkurangan
12/04/2019
谢谢effervescent选中了我,我服用efgetvescent觉得没有那么容易生病了,味道很好,会继续购买,也会介绍给朋友
11/04/2019
what's the better place to do it rather than my office where natural sunlight is .. I really have a weak immune system that even few drops of rains make me fall sick.. And those know know me well.. Knew ill get admitted in hospital every year. So been taking for sometime and I can proudly say.. Ill walk under any rain now
11/04/2019
I love cebion better than my current vitamin c. I like the taste. I can see my skin complexion is better and fairer. Will buy this vitamin C. Thanks Cebion.
11/04/2019
The taste make u want it every single days single hour single minute and single second !! Sure will recommend to my family and friends.
10/04/2019
Rasa sedap mudah ditelan, packaging mudah dibawa, keep me stay healthy.
10/04/2019
Cebion very convenient because it is dissolve in water and easier for body absorption, taste nice and very good when I get flu.
10/04/2019
Rasa oren yang sedap dengan packaging yang kecil.. Mudah untuk dibawa ke mana mana. Meningkatkan imuniti badan dan rasa sangat bertenaga sepanjang hari
10/04/2019
A good vitamin C to start a good day.. Taste is great as well.. it's effective especially when you got a cold/flu..
10/04/2019
Good taste..but after i consume it i tend to get hungry easily
10/04/2019
Selepas mencuba Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C selepas 10 hari saya dapati kulit saya beransur elok dan berseri. Masalah tumit merekah pun makin berkurangan. Paling penting badan saya yg selalu lesu kini lebih bertenaga. Membuatkn saya lebih fokus dan bersemangat untuk melakukan tugas-tugas harian sebagai surirumah. Badan sihat maka tugas cepat selesai, jadi saya ada banyak masa untuk anak saya. Terima kasih Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C.
10/04/2019
This Cebion Vitamin C + Calcium is a very good product. During this 10 days, my family members all sick except me. Really build up my immune system.
10/04/2019
every one must try this vitamin c. it helps to improve our immunity and strongly recommended for those who not feeling sick and can get well soon after consumed this vitamin.