4.6 5 0 476 476 Enjoy special, everyday moments with your loved ones together for many healthy years with Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C product range. Trusted by generations since 1934, Cebion helps to keep your immune system strong, support healthy skin and provide antioxidant protection. Bursting with great tasting flavour, Cebion Effervescent drink is the perfect way to start your day.
Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C

10/04/2019
I take one tablet every day and I really love it very much. It helps to keep energy and I am less sick especially in the morning where I often get flu when it cold.My skin also look radiant and smoother
09/04/2019
After try this vitamin c,I think the taste is very delicious,after try it i feel more energetic & it suitable for me.before this I'm always feel tired & it's good to try to heal your tiredness.
09/04/2019
Sangat bagus,badan rasa segar dan senang bangun pagi,tidak mengantuk apabila seharian melakukan tugasan dipejabat
09/04/2019
Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C is so good and easy to consume. It does help to boost some energy and increase my health well being.
09/04/2019
I love cebion vitamin C+ Calcium very much. It's tasty and easy to consume. Best part is one stone kill two birds. I got my calcium requirements fix. 😉
09/04/2019
After having Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C / Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C+Calcium , my family members enjoy their life without sickness.
09/04/2019
Good for skin and health. It makes me feel good in stomach
09/04/2019
I love Cebion Vit-C. I feel active throughout the day. Just drink a lot of water!
09/04/2019
saya sukakan cebion effervescent Vitamin C kerana rasa oren yang sedap serta kurang manis.
08/04/2019
After trying Cebion Effervescent Vitamin C, i notice that my body a bit energetic and refresh also my face glowing a bit.
08/04/2019
It's easy to carry around for when you feel like having a drink...gave it to my 5 years old daughter as well and she love it to bits.
08/04/2019
Rasa Cebion Vitamin C memang sedap dan tidak terlalu manis.. Elok untuk diamalkan.
07/04/2019
Less sweet,instant cure for flu
The taste of it is not too sweet compare to the other brand that I have tried.suitable to take when u have flu.just dilute it in a glass of warm water and enjoy the taste.your flu will recover the next day
06/04/2019
Vitamin C cebion amat penting untuk tubuh badan saya mulai sekarang. Dengan vitamin ini ia melengkap kehifupan saya.Menjadi kan saya sentiasa sihat, kurang sakit, bertenaga menjalani kehidupan harian.
05/04/2019
Very easy to boost my health in short while ,definitely need this in fast moving world nowadays