4.7 5 0 1309 1309 <p>Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is the ideal cleanser that gently removes dirt and excess oil while protecting your skin, leaving you with healthier skin that feels comfortable.</p> <p><ul><li>Moisturizes as it cleanses</li> <li>Soap free, Fragrance free</li> <li>Hypoallergenic, pH-balanced and non-irritating formulation</li> <li>Can be used to remove light make up</li> <li>Recommended by Dermatologists</li> <li>Ideal for both face and body</li> <li>Suitable for Normal/ Dry/ Oily/ Sensitive skin types</li> <li>No. 1 dermatological skincare brand in Malaysia</li><ul></p>
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
  • 1,309 Reviews

03/10/2018
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser makes my skin more soft and moisture.
02/10/2018
kulit saya tidak sesuai dengan cetaphil gentle kerana semakin saya memakainya semakin berminyak dan berjerawat kulit muka.
28/09/2018
cetaphil amat sesuai dengan kulit muka saya. Ia menjadikan muka saya bersih dan bebas jerawat
08/09/2018
After used for few weeks i can feel the difference from my current brand cleaner it make my face clean and soft .i love it so much.
06/09/2018
Saya sangat berpuas hati setelah mencuba produk kulit ini..cetaphil amat sesuai untuk semua jenis kulit..
05/09/2018
the product really enhances my skin and makes me comfortable and less insecure about my skin condition.
05/09/2018
After using Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, my breakout have reduce and my skin look more soft and smooth.
04/09/2018
saya sangat suka,dengan cetaphil gentle skin membuatkan saya berasa lebih yakin dengan kulit wajah saya sendiri.
31/08/2018
Sy memakai cetaphil cleanser di waktu pagi utk mengelakan kestabilAN skin PH sy terganggu dan ia sangat berkesan..skin sy semakin lembab dan jerawat semakin berkurang. Parut yg ada semakin pudar, terima kasih cetaphil 😍
31/08/2018
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser menjadikan kulit saya lebih halus,licin dan bersih.
31/08/2018
Highly recommended... Lepas try Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, muka saya rasa lembut dan sihat...
30/08/2018
It’s so gentle, doesn’t make my skin tight, and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth.
30/08/2018
After i tried cetaphil gentle skin clenser,my skin feel much soft,clean n healthier then before.now my husband very happy bcoz we can share it together and save our expenses on facial product😍
30/08/2018
very recommended those who want to cover their allergic and sensitive skin.
29/08/2018
Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser mnjadikan kulit saya bertambah sihat