4.6 5 0 45 45 The first liquid lipstick by CHANEL uniting shine and ultrawear in a satiny finish. Lifeproof and water-resistant, it delivers satiny shine, colour and hydration for 12 hours. Its unique, ultra-comfortable texture provides the lips with a sensation of softness and suppleness for 10 hours.
Chanel Rouge Allure Laque

24/12/2020
Quality super good
I have tried many brands before. This is first time I felt very satisfied after I applied on my lips . Will continued to support this brand. Trust me won’t regret once u buy it 100%
24/12/2020
Mosturizing lipstik
I tried it before i fell some of the chanel lipstik mostly dried but the other hand i highly recommended the people give it a try
23/12/2020
Soft n nice
I hav tried few brand but i use this lipstick was applied to my lips to give me a radiant look,icm love it
22/12/2020
My 1st choice everyday
Highly recommend and Best ever...quite moisture and color lasting
06/12/2020
the best lipstick
warna yang menarik.. tahan lama ..tak meninggal kesan pada contohnya cawan minuman..the best lipstick...
30/11/2020
Barang terbaik
Sangat baguss tahan lama bilaa pakai lipstik ni 🌹
26/11/2020
Channel
Lipstik yang bagus untuk bibir, sentiasa melembabkan juga tidak merekah, warna yang cantik dan senang di bawa
25/11/2020
Chanel
Not so good and not so bad. The formula is quite drying for me in my opinion. For the price I can get more affordable ones with a better formula. I do not recommend maybe some other people will like it
16/11/2020
Soft on the lips
I love Chanel's lip series and I collected almost most of it and some of it really dries my lips but this one is a little bit moist and long lasting compared to others
09/11/2020
I love it!
Nothing to regret after purchase this. Love it much!
07/11/2020
Love it!
My friend use this and I try it. It feels so good on your lips and won’t dry your lips eventho it is water resistant. Worth yo try!
07/11/2020
Worth the money!
It does what it say! Lifeproof and water-resistant, it delivers satiny shine, colour and hydration. It does last long as 12-hours. Worry not about getting it off ur face. I highly would recommend.
06/11/2020
Good
Saya ingin mecuba product ini, adik saya sudah cuba product ini sangat bagus.
03/11/2020
Good product
Produk yang sesuai dengan kulit. Terbaikk!! Ia mampu menjadi kan kulit sihat, cerah, sihat dan berseri tanpa mendatangkan sebarang iritasi.
29/12/2020
Review yang diberikan membuatkan saya teruja untuk mencuba dan merasai keberkesanannya.