4.6 5 0 348 348 CLEAR Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is formulated with Nutrium 10, a blend of nutrients, vitamins & minerals that nourishes the scalp deeply^, and gives continuous protection against dandruff*. Stay confident all day long with a clean scalp and dandruff free hair. Pick your favourite variant, and enjoy 3x freshness^^ - zero dandruff, zero grease, zero itch** today !<br> <br> <font size="-1"> <i>^At epidermal level<br> *No visible flakes with regular use<br> ^^Refers to 3 freshness benefits: zero dandruff, zero grease, zero itch **No visible flakes, removes excess sebum on scalp and removes itch associated with dandruff with regular use<br></font>

29/10/2018
Effective in removing dandruff and will definitely buy and use
27/10/2018
Clear memang jenama yang terjamin untuk masalah kulit kepala. Suami dan saya adalah pengguna setia, saya juga recommend kepada ahli keluarga dan kawan-kawan yang menghadapi masalah kelemumur.
26/10/2018
Saya memang mengalami masalah kelemumur yang teruk. Kini saya telah menjumpai produk yang sesuai dengan rambut saya.
24/10/2018
I have found a dandruff shampoo that cleans my hair, leaves my scalp with no side effects. Clear shampoo doesn't smell that great like other product, but it doesn't smell bad at all. It just smells clean. But this is the only brand that really works with my scalp and gets rid of my dandruff. I always seem to go back to this product whenever I have a dandruff problem. i highly recommended.
23/10/2018
Undeniable that Clear Anti-Dandruff shampoo really cure the itchiness of my hair that had trouble me for so long time. The texture of the shampoo itself is very concentrate. After washing hair and blow, my hair seems a little bit dry, but overall experience is good. Recommended!
22/10/2018
After my first wash, my hair feeling soft, less hair fall, hair smell good and nourishes scalp. I would like to recommend to my family and friends.
22/10/2018
I felt refreshed after using the shampoo. My hair feels lighter, smoother and nourished after my first wash. It's effective towards hair fall too. I've tried others but with less promising results.
20/10/2018
One word - amazing! I I have been searching and using anti-dandruff shampoo for years, and I think this is the most effective shampoo I've ever tried. Even after the first try, my head felt lighter no more visible flakes can be seen from distance. However, there are still dandruff on my head, but like what I have written, this is my first try and I didn't expect to see this life-changing effect. One other thing I like about this product is that it contains menthol (what I received) which makes my head feel cool and refreshed. Surely will buy and recommend this product to others. Thank you for acquaint me with this product. Love it!
20/10/2018
Memang bagus syampu clear anti kelemumur ni..bile pakai terasa segar sepanjang hari
18/10/2018
My dandruff problem starts after I gave birth of my little one, and don't know why the itchiness and the "show flakes" just never ending even I tried on many other anti-dandruff products. While, after trying CLEAR for 3 days, I feel the itchiness is getting lesser and I feel my hair is smoother. It's not like some other products which make my hair very dry. Though it is not totally recover for now, but I believe that it just need some more time and I will continue to use it and see the results. Thank you.
18/10/2018
i received complete care clear shampoo. After used few days, found that itch was obviously reduced and hair not feel dryness.
17/10/2018
So good..my itchness and dandruff went away.. thanks god
15/10/2018
Saya menggunakan syampu ini dalam masa 7 hari untuk setiap hari dan dapat melihat kelemumur dan kegatalan memang berkurangan. Akan tetapi, jika saya tidak menggunakannya dalam masa 2 hari, kegatalan dan kelemumur saya akan kembali. Jadi saya amat menyarankan pengguna untuk menggunakannya setiap hari bagi mendapatkan rambut yang segar dan sihat. =)
15/10/2018
Clear shampoo ni tak hilangkan kelemumur dalam masa seminggu. Hilangkan minyak2 rambut tu ya. Rasa fresh lepas pakai. Bau pun wangi.
15/10/2018
Refreshing and great smelling anti dandruff shampoo. Controls my hair from being excessively greasy and also noticed that my dandruff is much reduced .