Colgate Optic White O2 Whitening Toothpaste

4.5 5 0 39 39 Introducing Colgate Optic White O2 Whitening Toothpaste - a revolutionary whitening toothpaste that releases millions of warm, ultra-fine Active Oxygen bubbles as you brush. Optic White O2 gets absorbed right into your enamel, gently whitening teeth from the inside out. Experience a unique warming sensation as you brush and get whiter teeth in 3 days^. <bR><bR> Smile your radiant smile. SMILE OUT LOUD. <br><br> <sup>^Warming sensation as it whitens. Use as directed. 1 shade whiter in 3 days. Results may vary.</sup>
Colgate Optic White O2 Whitening Toothpaste

22/07/2022
洁白亮丽,清爽会再购买
用了一段时间感觉明显白了而且在短短几天就看到效果也温和不刺激嘴巴很清香会再继续使用下去还会推荐给朋友
28/06/2022
神奇的美白牙膏,去牙渍超强,味道清香
它很温和,刷完之后嘴里都留着一股香香的味道。我大概用了 2 周的时间,这效果也太明显了吧,好多人都问我去哪里做了美白牙齿。天天喝咖啡也不怕牙齿黄黄了。非常推荐给咖啡爱好者。
25/06/2022
不会刺激牙齿,温和。
非常有效,以后不必到牙科进行美白牙齿,用它也能轻松在家美女白牙齿。它温和的成分让有牙齿敏感的我都可以放心使用。
16/06/2022
Make teeth whitier in 3 days only
Packaging is cool. When I brush my teeth using this toothpaste, immediately I feel warm sensation. It is so satisfying. I can see the changes as fast as 3 days. My teeth become whitier and clean. I feel confident to smile now :)
16/06/2022
Warm & cool sensation from one toothpaste
This toothpaste did actually have a warm sensation during brushing and after rinsing, it felt cooling. Maybe my teeth got whiter, maybe not? I think 3 days is not enough to be seeing actual whitening results but I'll give it more time and continue using it.
15/06/2022
It whitens my teeth after using it for 3 days.
It whitens my teeth after using it for 3 days. I believe it will getting a better obvious result if continuing using it
Sensasi Hangat Kuasa Pemutihan Oksigen
Kali pertama ubat gigi memberi sensasi hangat ketika memberus gigi pernah dicuba. Buih-buih halus juga yang terhasil semasa memberus gigi mengandungi oksigen aktif menyerap ke dalam enamel membersihkan gigi dari dalam secara lembut. Hasilnya, gigi saya kelihatan lebih berkilau, licin dan cerah.
15/06/2022
Colgate Optic White O2 Whitening Toothpaste is amazing!
After i tried the Colgate Optic White O2 Whitening Toothpaste, i really can see the difference. I can see my teeth a bit whiter than before, and yes. Just in 3 days. I am still continuing using it and so far i am happy with the products. I feel very confident with myself now, i can smile now showing my teeth. Thank you Home Tester Club for this opportunity to try this product.
Interesting sensation when brushing
This is my first time using a toothpaste that gives a warm feeling while brushing. I find it very interesting and quite convincing that it will works to whiten my teeth. I have not notice any significant different on my teeth shade but i can say that my teeth looks brighter. I will continue using this toothpaste until i can see good result.
14/06/2022
The toothpaste is really effective
The toothpaste really brightens my teeth after 3 days use
big surprise from Colgate Optic White
Really like the warm sensation it brings, it's new for me. The whitening effect may not be very obvious as I only used it for 3 days, but i believe it works for long run. I did notice that the foam texture is different from other toothpastes, the foam produced by this toothpaste is a bit.. hmm... airy? not the creamy like? Overall, it was a very good experience and did not trigger sensitive gums on me
14/06/2022
Gigi nampak lebih bersih dan berkilau
Hasil penggunaan beberapa kali, ubat gigi ini mampu memutihkan serta permukaan gigi lebih licin membuatkan rasa bersih dan berkeyakinan selain pack yang nampak mewah.. #htcmyxOpticWhiteO2
13/06/2022
Ubat gigi pemutih gigi kegemaran saya yang terbaru
Setelah mencuba Ubat Gigi Pemutih Colgate Optic White O2 selama 5hari, saya dapati gigi saya 2 tona lebih putih. Paling hebat, bungkusan berwarna hitam, tampak ekslusif Dan berkelas. Kandungan Ubat Gigi Pemutih Colgate Optic White O2 dalam tiub juga banyak. Sangat berpatutan dengan harga.
13/06/2022
A new breakthrough in mass market whitening toothpaste
Colgate Optic White O2 Whitening Toothpaste provides a sensational brushing experience, its warm while brushing and the menthol feel comes in after you wash them out. It definitely help to wash away some of the coffee stains on my teeth in just 3 day’s time. Eager to see what will happen with continuous usage
13/06/2022
My teeth is whiter after using
My teeth is whiter than before after using Colgate optic white for few day.