4.1 5 0 22 22 Whiter and shinier teeth does not have to cost an arm or leg. With the Colgate® Optic White™ Plus Shine, you can now own a gorgeous smile with its Whitening Accelerators** which helps remove stains while freshening your breath .
Colgate Optic White Plus Shine Whitening Toothpaste

16/04/2020
Thick & creamy
Love the formula which is very thick and it feels like your teeth are clean. However, not sure of the effectiveness. Used 3 tubes of optic white, different variants, and still can't see the optimum result.
09/12/2019
Dashing smile
This product is easy to use and your mouth feels clean after using it. The teeth visibly look whiter after 2 weeks of using it. It makes you smile confidently after using it.
24/07/2018
Its not giving me the whitening effect but its freshening MY breath...
06/09/2016
I have tried this. I dnt get visible result from this Colgate Whitening toothpaste. I have switch to other brand.
02/07/2016
I've tried this toothpaste before, but sorry for me its not giving me the whitening effect. I like the slightly grainy texture of it, though. And it does the job as a toothpaste would do.
20/06/2016
Being a tea lover, my teeth have a tendency to get stained easily and after using this toothpaste, the staining is not so obvious. Flavor is not too strong. Never regret using this toothpaste.
16/05/2016
I like this as this works great with visible result even during 1st week of usage. Price reasonable but what perplexed me is that quite a number of dentist advise me to opt for other brand.
04/02/2016
this toothpaste really makes your teeth whiter but not harsh on the gums. Mouth feels very clean after brushing with this toothpaste. Bought it when it first was introduced and am still using it till now!
03/02/2016
saya telah mencuba produk ini dan berkesan untuk memutihkan gigi!
14/01/2016
Try before, really good. Will recommend to family and friends. Will buy again
09/01/2016
With Colgate Optic White Plus Shine, you can do whitening for your teeth without going to the dentist. Have a clean, white, shiny and bright teeth. Smile!
31/12/2015
love this product. Its effective ... you should try this
31/12/2015
05/12/2015
Used this before at my brother house. Its effective really.
12/10/2015
I never try Colgate Optic White Plus Shine Whitening Toothpaste because I just use Darlie only.