4.1 5 0 75 75 Whiter and shinier teeth does not have to cost an arm or leg. With the Colgate® Optic White™ Plus Shine, you can now own a gorgeous smile with its Whitening Accelerators** which helps remove stains while freshening your breath .
Colgate Optic White Plus Shine Whitening Toothpaste

10/10/2015
I never try Colgate Optic White Plus Shine Whitening Toothpaste because I just use Darlie only.
10/10/2015
I saw this product for sometime. Noticed the price is over a double of other products which also provides whitening effects. As someone who drinks tea alot & on a budget, I don't think I would invest on a small size product that is pricely since others do the job as well.
09/10/2015
I wanna try this brand product, because I'm consider to buy.. Now...I hope can try sample before I'm buy this product.. Haha ..TQ..
09/10/2015
I like colgate product, Its keep our teeth white and white hope can try this new product sample>
09/10/2015
I've never tried colgate whitening range before. Have tried other brand once but the result is not satisfying. Really want to try colgate brand for once
09/10/2015
I'm non user of colgate but this product looks good and wish to try it.
09/10/2015
Smile is a very powerful tool for me to communicate with others and Teeth play an important role. I wish to have more whiter and shiner teeth so that can impress everyone. Wish have chance to try out this sample :)
09/10/2015
Colgate white optic really can whitening my teeth, I really wish to try up and hope is no 1 products I ever try
09/10/2015
My family all also use colgate so hope can try the new product .
09/10/2015
i would like to try this product for my family. thank you
09/10/2015
I haven't try this.. I wish I can get a chance to try this as my teeth is not that white.. I do use other dental recommended products also.. Looking forwards to try it.. Thanks.
09/10/2015
wish to try this new product... because colgate always my first choice when purchasing.
09/10/2015
wish to try this new product... because colgate always refreshing breath
09/10/2015
saya memang pengguna colgate tetapi belum pernah lagi cuba colgate optic white..teringin nak gigi putih dan senyuman menawan seperti fazura.
09/10/2015
I wish to try this product brand for whitening toothpaste..