4.1 5 0 74 74 Whiter and shinier teeth does not have to cost an arm or leg. With the Colgate® Optic White™ Plus Shine, you can now own a gorgeous smile with its Whitening Accelerators** which helps remove stains while freshening your breath .

10/10/2015
I saw this product for sometime. Noticed the price is over a double of other products which also provides whitening effects. As someone who drinks tea alot & on a budget, I don't think I would invest on a small size product that is pricely since others do the job as well.
9/10/2015
I wanna try this brand product, because I'm consider to buy.. Now...I hope can try sample before I'm buy this product.. Haha ..TQ..
9/10/2015
I like colgate product, Its keep our teeth white and white hope can try this new product sample>
9/10/2015
I've never tried colgate whitening range before. Have tried other brand once but the result is not satisfying. Really want to try colgate brand for once
9/10/2015
I'm non user of colgate but this product looks good and wish to try it.
9/10/2015
Smile is a very powerful tool for me to communicate with others and Teeth play an important role. I wish to have more whiter and shiner teeth so that can impress everyone. Wish have chance to try out this sample :)
9/10/2015
Colgate white optic really can whitening my teeth, I really wish to try up and hope is no 1 products I ever try
9/10/2015
My family all also use colgate so hope can try the new product .
9/10/2015
i would like to try this product for my family. thank you
9/10/2015
I haven't try this.. I wish I can get a chance to try this as my teeth is not that white.. I do use other dental recommended products also.. Looking forwards to try it.. Thanks.
9/10/2015
wish to try this new product... because colgate always my first choice when purchasing.
9/10/2015
wish to try this new product... because colgate always refreshing breath
9/10/2015
saya memang pengguna colgate tetapi belum pernah lagi cuba colgate optic white..teringin nak gigi putih dan senyuman menawan seperti fazura.
9/10/2015
I wish to try this product brand for whitening toothpaste..
9/10/2015
i have try another product brand for whitening toothpaste..and unfortunately my teeth become discomfort..i want to try this colgate optic plus shine whitening toothpaste..can i get the sample pls