4.1 5 0 74 74 Whiter and shinier teeth does not have to cost an arm or leg. With the Colgate® Optic White™ Plus Shine, you can now own a gorgeous smile with its Whitening Accelerators** which helps remove stains while freshening your breath .

09/10/2015
i was using DARLIE products but i heard good review from my friends regarding the new colgate optic white.can i have the sample hope can try and make a change to this!
09/10/2015
never try before but look like very good product..I hope can get this sample
09/10/2015
I would like to try this product and to see my teeth shine like a diamond! May i know how to get a sample for this? Thank you :)
09/10/2015
I'm a coffee lover but every time i drink my teeth will be yellowish. I hope i can try this Colgate White Plus Shine Whitening toothpaste. Thanks.
09/10/2015
Hi. I would love to try this product out. I buy Colgate often but not Colgate Optic White Plus Shine Whitening Toothpaste. My teeth are yellowish as I am a coffee drinker. Would like to know if this toothpaste would help. Thank you.
09/10/2015
Have done orthodontics few year ago, it's left me yellowish teeth, wish to try out this product and give me back whiten teeth !
09/10/2015
I'm not a smoker but my teeth look yellowish, its make me embarrassed while talking. hopefully I can get this to try and help up abit
09/10/2015
I would like to try Colgate optic white plus shine. I want to whitening my teeth, to make me confident on smile
09/10/2015
one week for whitening teeth??! i would like to try it !!
09/10/2015
Really? Colgate Optic White Plus Shine Whitening Toothpaste can keep my teeth white? Wish to try it.
08/10/2015
I am a Colgate lover.i have tried so many products of Colgate and they all are awesome. I want to try this one too.
05/10/2015
The thing I like about Colgate Optic White Plus Shine Whitening Toothpaste is it contains Micro-Crystal Particles which help polish teeth to make it shinier and it also has Whitening Accelerators which amazingly keeps teeth whiter while freshening breath. Overall it is an amazing product.