Crispy Chocolatey Rice Cereal Crunchy Spread

4.6 5 0 10 10 Filled with crunchy rice cereal with each layers of rice cereal pieces to give it the texture of Crispiness. Can be used in various ways for a delicious meal without having to worry about trans fat or cholesterol.

17/09/2021
Crunchy Spread
Bila stress bekerja dapat makan Crunchy Spread rasa tenang dan release.
25/08/2021
Good product
Yummy chocolatey taste! my kids do really love it.Must try this since we already taste this I can assure you you'll gonna love it too..
30/07/2021
Yummy Taste and Sure your kids gonna love it!
23/07/2021
Interesting texture!
It's different from the usual chocolate spread. It has the crunchy rice and it's still crunchy!
25/06/2021
Delicious Spread.
My family's favourite Spread on bread for breakfast. It's so yummy, crunchy and the authentic taste of luxury spread.
24/06/2021
Children fav spreads
Its like u spread a real chocolate crispy on bread. Crispy bites brings mouthwatering to repeat eating it. A bit sweet for sugary concerns person. Easy to spread in room temperature but clumpy to spread if put inside fridge.
21/06/2021
Crispy Chocolatey Rice Cereal Crunchy Spread
Nice taste . my child like it very much.
23/08/2021
Crispy ada chocolate spread. Menarik untuk dicuba ni
26/07/2021
Looks nice and taste great. The spread has that crunchy taste which made it differs from the common spread tub. Recommended!
25/06/2021
Crispy Chocolatey Rice Cereal Crunchy Spread padat dengan bijirin yang rangup dan anak anak saya pasti sukakannya. Tambahan pula ramai yang cakap ianya sedap dan lazat.Jadi kenalah cuba nanti ....