Dove Botanicals - Hydration + Clarity

4.7 5 0 90 90 Introducing the 1st ever petal infused shampoo - The all-NEW Dove Botanicals combines 100% botanical oils with dissolvable flower petals for a magical hair care experience. Formulated with a clean formula of 0% silicone & parabens, this exciting new range comes in two variants: Hydration + Restore for damaged hair and Hydration + Clarity for oily hair.
Dove Botanicals - Hydration + Clarity

19/09/2021
sangat lembut dan ringan
selepas menggunakan shampoo dan conditioner dove saya merasakan rambut saya lebih lembut dan terasa ringan. sangat sesuai untuk saya
16/09/2021
So much fun with the petals!
This shampoo and conditioner really works well on my dry hair as it leaves my hair soft and manageable. It smells really nice and there's a petals inside! Overall, really love this products 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
16/09/2021
sewangi bunga di taman
selepas saya menggunakan syampu dan perapi Dove Botanicals selama 7 hari, saya dapati rambut saya semakin lembab berbanding sebelum ni, yang sentiasa kering.Bila sikat rambut menggunakan tangan, terasa kelembutan rambut. Haruman sensasi kelopak bunga menenangkan saya. anak-anak juga suka haruman bunga ini.
15/09/2021
Worth to buy! Good experience with this Shampoo and cond.
Thanks for introduce me a good product.Highly recommended. Nice smell ang it is Non Silicon Shampoo!
Next level of Shampoo
I like how the shampoo help to wash off the oily scalp but at the same time soften and hydrates my hair. My hair feel more airy after shampoo and conditioner. My mood also better by looking at the bottle with flower petals. I was almost purchase it before I receive from Home Tester Club. Thank you HTC for giving me a chance to try out this shampoo!
Very smiles ,very soft
I will continue use this shampoo after finish,beautiful very good products
14/09/2021
Lembut dan wangi serta bagus.
Saya sangat suka dengan bau dan tekstur.. selain itu sesuai dengan seluruh ahli keluarga.
Lembut dan kurang berminyak
Syampu dan perapi Dove Botanicals membuatkan rambut terasa lebih lembut, ringan dan yang paling best rambut jadi kurang berminyak.
Dove is a compulsary
Dove is an excellent product which is their new botanical shampoo and conditioner suit for my oily scalp and does hydrates as well. the fragramc3 is mild enough and doesnt gave headache.
13/09/2021
Dove Botanicals - wangi & lembut pada rambut...
Saya sangat suka bau wangian Dove yang tahan lama pada rambut saya. Kulit kepala juga rasa bersih & segar lepas menggunakan syampu ni... Perapi Dove pula membantu melembutkan lagi rambut saya.
13/09/2021
Feel a touch of nature as you shampoo
The shampoo texture is thick and absorb the oil from my scalp very well. My hair doesn’t look limp, scalp doesn’t looks oily and scalp is not itchy after one day of no shampooing.
Smooth, Soft, smell good
My hair is oily type Dove Botanicals shampoo make my hair feel fresh and clean whole day.
13/09/2021
Dove shampoo worth to buy it
Very fragrant hair, smooth, not messy, and not oily, I will buy it when I run out
smell good, fresh, shining
bau wangi dan segar. sangat membantu masalah rambut saya yang berminyak
13/09/2021
Dove Botanicals suitable for my hair.
I fall in love with this shampoo. Its smell nice but not that strong that the smell n stay in ur hair. But it is indeed suitable with my hair which is. In one day will be feeling oily. After using this botanical dove shampoo n conditioner. My hair feel lite n soft ( shoulder length n thick n straight hair type) n this shampoo even have petals in it how lovely was it? I will keep using this shampoo too since it not making my skin itchy like the normal dove. Love it... U guys should try too.. i using the green one. 💚