4.5 5 0 1031 1031 Give your baby an enjoyable bathing experience with Drypers Baby Head To Toe.
  • 1,031 Reviews

22/08/2016
I ike the fragrance, it is not too strong, baby skin is moisture after use it.
17/08/2016
Very good, I will buy for my children to use,thanks for your sample
12/08/2016
Dryers baby head to toe product is suitable for my baby. It is soothing, moisture my baby skin. Everytime after bath, my baby skin is smooth and with good smell. I strongly introduce this to other outside mummy.
02/08/2016
my babies love the smell...sometimes i also use it when taking bath...
16/07/2016
With the volum contained and the ingredients on this product. This Drypers Baby Head to Toe gave me an all in one solution for my baby girl. I've even packed into small bottle for travel usage.
15/07/2016
Good quality baby product with reasonable price sell at store
15/07/2016
This is the best body shampoo I have used...I like it because it is gentle to skin and the smell is quite mild too...
14/07/2016
good product.smell nice.my baby loves it so much..awesome
14/07/2016
Drypers baby head to toe is good for my baby as I smoothing my baby skin. The fragrance is nice. One things is I felt that it has a lot of bubbles when i use it on my baby.
03/07/2016
my baby is happy when taking her bath using drypers baby head to toe. my parent always kiss my baby due to the nice smell. we love it too as our baby skin looks moisture and will continue using this product.
01/07/2016
i more likely to this brand compare to other. When i use this to wash my baby hair i feel it is soft and will not harm my skin.
29/06/2016
it is a good product and smooth to use on baby'w skin
29/06/2016
Fragrance is alright, still has some chemical substance in it. Not entirely natural for baby skin. Sensitive skin may need to do a patch test first. It made my baby's skin more drier.
28/06/2016
Nice to use & suit for my little one . I could switch from my existing brand to this now.
27/06/2016
Found it gentle on baby’s skin, unlike certain products that leaves baby’s skin dry after use. Love the scent of this product as it is not too strong.