4.4 5 0 415 415 Leave your skin feeling lusciously nourishing and youthful with ENCHANTEUR Nourishing Soft Perfumed Body Lotion. Infused with ENCHANTEUR’s signature fragrance, this non-sticky scented lotion leaves you feeling good while deeply moisturises and smoothens your skin.

6/8/2019
产品不会太油腻,巧克力味也很好闻。我会推荐给喜爱巧克力味的朋友们使用,价格也不会太贵.平民的价位,高档的产品。
6/8/2019
good to skin .....eco for environment .... nice to use
3/8/2019
Nice, smooth and smell good to apply on body and skins
30/7/2019
Smell good like real one such as cocoa and it smell like cocoa, as sweet as cocoa/chocolate.
30/7/2019
I am a dedicated fan of the company because I love the way that they combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful products! I absolutely adore the products because they always deliver what I need. Each product always delivers what's i wanted, I value the experience in creating such stunning products each and every time.
27/7/2019
Lotion对我来说是非常重要的, 干燥的皮肤问题一直困扰着, 自从使用EnChange ur perfume body lotion 之后, 皮肤非常光滑滋润。 味道也持久, 我推荐给闺蜜一起使用。 #hometesterclubmy #
26/7/2019
Sesungguh nya saya akn war war kan kelebihan Enchanteur nourishing soft perfume body pada rakan rakan yang lain #htcmycenchanteurlotion, #enchanteurmy, #enchanteurnourishingsoft, #enchanteurlotion dan #hometesterclubmy
25/7/2019
Enchanteur Nourishing Soft Perfume Body Lotion 220ml in Cocoa Sensuelle is a charming cocoa body lotion on the market. Easy to absord on the skin, not to runny with just a hint of pleasant smell of the cocoa really a delight to the skin. It moisturises the skin with the main ingredients of cocoa butter and argan oil so those who have dry skin will enjoy using this lotion even more. I thoroughly enjoy using the lotion during recent weekend gateway where the weather was chilly most of the time and my skin was dry and itchy and Enchanteur body lotion was the saviour, it helps the skin to stay moist most of the time without my skin being greasy or overwhelmed me with the perfume smell. It is a must try for people who loves and enjoy cocoa butter. Now, i would love to enjoy more on the cocoa body lotion!
24/7/2019
It has a strong fragrant cocoa smell. It is unique and I really love it!
24/7/2019
#htcmyxenchanteurlotion, #enchanteurmy, #enchanteurnourishingsoft, #enchanteursoftskin, #hometesterclubmy the lotion smell sweet and nice, but feel a little bit sticky after application. absorption is slow but nourishing enough.
24/7/2019
Like the long-lasting fragrance smell. Feel my skin soft, smooth, moistured and nourished after applying.
23/7/2019
#htcmyxenchanteurlotion, #enchanteurmy, #enchanteurnourishingsoft, #enchanteursoftskin, #hometesterclubmy the first time i use perfume lotion and i like it so much!it smell like dry rose .the texture of the lotion not so oily and very fast to absorb.
23/7/2019
When I used this cocoa sensuelle for 7days, my hubby compliments everyday my smell is so very nice..my skin is getting gentle n smooth like a baby..i like so much.. I feel very confident and awesome! #htcmyxenchanteurlotion, #enchanteurmy, #enchanteurnourishingsoft, #enchanteursoftskin, #hometesterclubmy
个人来说觉得香味太重,有种甜到腻的感觉,不像是lotion的会有的香味而是很浓的糖果香味...效果方面还算不错。
23/7/2019
very good product ,i must buy and let my friends and family know this product