4.4 5 0 415 415 Leave your skin feeling lusciously nourishing and youthful with ENCHANTEUR Nourishing Soft Perfumed Body Lotion. Infused with ENCHANTEUR’s signature fragrance, this non-sticky scented lotion leaves you feeling good while deeply moisturises and smoothens your skin.

15/7/2019
Bau rose yang pekat, dah tak usah pakai perfume lagi sebab ENCHANTEUR bau yang harum.
15/7/2019
i love the smell, quick absorbing, moisturizing, easy to handle. i have very dry skin especially at my leg, so whenever i use, i feel skin very soft and moisturizing.
14/7/2019
kulit saya amat kering pada seketika , than saya guna enchanteur lotion ,pada berapa kali ia melembutkan kulit saya dan ia bau wangi sekali .... #htcenchanteurlotion #enchanteurmy #enchanteurnourishingsoft #enchanteurlotion #hometesterclubmy
14/7/2019
The Enchanteur lotion is extremely useful it helps you rehydrates dry skin and replenish extra dry or rough spots on the skin. It also makes the skin glow which adds glimmer and shimmer to your skin tone .
14/7/2019
Instant skin nourishing Enchanteur perfumed body lotion with 4X nutrients. I have texted this Rose Oud Amour scented lotion with a touch of rose water & chamomile oil for almost 2 weeks now. Rose essence softens our skin and keep them smooth while chamomile repair and calm my skin. Since my skin is towards sensitive skin I'd normally go for a very mild almost fragrance free lotion. This 0% alcohol & paraben lotion has not given me any sensitive reaction therefore made me thrilled as I get to stay fragrant all day long and keep my skin nourishing.
14/7/2019
Chocolate scents which smells good on me. Recomended to try for those love chocolate smell on themselves.
14/7/2019
#htcmycenchanteurlotion, #enchanteurmy, #enchanteurnourishingsoft, #enchanteurlotion dan #hometesterclubmy memberi keyakinan kepada diri saya dan harumannya memikat hati
13/7/2019
用了enchanteur nourishing soft perfumed body之后感觉身体散发的芳香好棒。而且可以持久保持不油腻。
13/7/2019
使用产品后皮肤感到不黏腻、舒服。但它的玫瑰香有点浓,刚开始使用有点不习惯。使用7天后,玫瑰香味越来越能接受了。
12/7/2019
ENCHANTEUR make my skin 4 times moisturized and moist, feel very smooth,I like it
12/7/2019
Enchanteur Nourishing Soft Perfumed Body Lotion really satisfy my skins need. it mosturized my skin n smells good.#htcmyenchanteurlotion, #enchanteurmy, #enchanteurnourishingsoft, #enchanteursoftskin, #hometesterclubmy.
12/7/2019
I used the ENCHANTEUR Nourishing Soft Cocoa Sensuelle Body Lotion for a week and i can definitely say that it improve my dry skin,especially around the elbow. it also absorbs quickly and smells divine too,as I prefer this type of cocoa,kinda nutty smell rather than florally scent. I will definitely recommend this to my friends.
11/7/2019
我是试用了enchanteur nourishing soft perfumed Rose 的body lotion ,开始用时觉得味道太浓了,不过过后味道越闻越芳香,而且让皮肤很快的吸收也不会油腻。我先生闻到也觉得很芳香。如喜欢不油腻和身体要有芳香味道的朋友可以试一试这款Enchanteur nourishing soft perfumed Body lotion 哦。
11/7/2019
i love the smell and it is non-sticky. it increases my confidence with the nice smell. it absorb very well into the skin.
11/7/2019
Saya suka enchanteur nourishing soft ferfume #htcmycenchanteurlotion, #enchanteurmy, #enchanteurnourishingsoft, #enchanteurlotion dan #hometesterclubmy