5 5 0 3 3 Etude House Soon Jung Hydro Barrier Cream is enriched with hydrating and moisture-retaining ingredients to soothe skin dryness & stressed skin. Gently spread it across your face and see the difference on your skin in no time!

16/10/2019
One of the best moisturiser
I didn’t receive this product, I purchased it myself during my trip to Korea. I have sensitive skin, so I’m always very careful the skincare I use, after researching and reading tonnes of review, I decided to give this moisturiser a try. It didn’t disappoint, it’s a basic but very hydrating moisturiser and it seems to work well in our hot and humid weather. Definitely one of my favourite moisturiser, so so good
01/10/2019
Awesome moisturiser
Ive tried this before when my face was super dry because of the weather. You just need a small amount of product for your face. It keep your face moist till evening.
04/09/2019
A great moisturizer
I have normal skin and I use this cream in the night. It has a gel to cream like consistency and sinks in to the skin quickly. It has no fragrance and that is a must for me. I will repurchase this again for sure.