5 5 0 6 6 Step up on your brow game, and get it instantly defined with FENTY BEAUTY Brow MVP Ultra Fine Brow Pencil & Styler. With an ultra-fine retractable tip on one end and a unique paddle styling brush on the other, make your brow-shaping task easier while blending out the excess colour.

13/10/2019
I like
I like eyebrow because i like makeup..must water proof
09/10/2019
Must have in a make up case
I totally in love with it. Definetely will purcahes it again Easy to apply for a make up beginner I love the color that can match with my hair Will repurchase ofcos
good one
Such a good brow pencil! The shape of the tip is perfect and the product is the best formula. It's long lasting and a really good shade! I have dyed black hair and the shade brown black matches perfectly.
Light Blonde - a holygrail- lightest blonde shade
this pencil is the right amount of pigment. it gives you smooth lines that you are able to control with pressure. so you really can create a detailed brow. it is precise and most importantly, as a natural blonde, it's the first pencil out there that matches me naturally. I will repurchase for years to come
Easy to apply
Easy to apply & very long lasting. also easy to remove. i used every day & will continue buy this product
recommend it
I love it.. I can recommend it.. only be sure you chose the right color for your eyebrows. I love it.. I can recommend it.. only be sure you chose the right color for your eyebrows.