4.5 5 0 220 220 A cream-type face wash which lathers into fine, midly-acidic foam that removes dirt and other impurities from your skin while keeping it moisturized and supple. Made from plant-based and gentle ingredients, it is suitable for daily face cleansing for all skin types especially sensitive skin.
freeplus mild soap

27/02/2020
Effective in cleansing
This soap is good! I did not feel my skin was tight after using that. It moisture the skin and you can feel the difference of it
27/02/2020
clean, moist & gentle
i like the soap very much. my face feel clean & smooth after using it.
25/02/2020
Clean gentle refreshing
The Freeplus Mild Soap is a gentle yet effective cleanser that doesn't leave the skin dry. Good for simple face cleansing.
gentle fresh clear
this item is suitable for sensitive skin like me. after cleansing, you won't feel the tightness or even dry out the facial skin. definitely a good product to try.
Clean and smooth
I like it very much. I feel my skin very smooth and clean after using it
22/02/2020
Gentle product to all skin type
Its a gentle facial wash product to all skin type.
The best cleanser
It cleanses my skin throughly and my skin feel so light.
is very good
我觉得freeplus mild soap 很好用,我的皮肤改善了很多。我还会去买整套来用,因为真的很好
21/02/2020
The cleanser make my skin feel tight.
The cleanser make my skin feel tight after wash it.
mild nice smell
the freeplus mild soap is having nice smell and produces quite some foam which make me feel clean. It is good to use
20/02/2020
soft and moisturising
I love and quite nice . Moisturising and soft. Will try after my washing finish. Thanks
20/02/2020
liked and shared
best product guys, this is hight light to recommend. come to try it
17/02/2020
Effective, moisturising, clean
It gives a very Good lather. My skin feels tighten after usage . My skins feels clean . But personally I think a bit too dry for my skin. Have to use a rich moisturiser . Like the texture, foamy . Unfortunately I had some pimple breakout after using for few day. Well, will consider buying when I finish using coz the ingredients is good
17/02/2020
worth to try
worth to try this product, after try it show the result
15/02/2020
Smells naturally and feel good after use
Face will never feel tight after use. Contains less chemical as it smells natural when applied to my face.