GARNIER Bright Complete Anti Acne 3 in 1 Foam

4.2 5 0 8 8 An anti-acne cleanser with the power of Vitamin C and Salicylic Acid. Get 3 actions in 1 product which are cleansing, acne fighting, and brightening
GARNIER Bright Complete Anti Acne 3 in 1 Foam

26/04/2022
light and mild
This face cleanser is good to use, it is a gentle texture face washer, it keeps my skin's natural moisture, my skin is soft and smooth without any irritate feeling all the time.
22/04/2022
Clean
Garnier face wash is easy to use, it is important it is to keep the skin clean and moisturised. My skin is instantly clean and without leaving any tight and discomfort feeling.
21/04/2022
Super clean
After using Garnier face cleansing, my skin is super clean and fresh, this skincare with clinically-proven formulations, it helps to achieve the healthiest-looking and healthy skin.
13/04/2022
Menyegarkan
Selepas mngunakan your produk ni kulit saya berasa agak lembut Dan segar. Penggunaan yg berpanjangan membuatkan kulit tampak sedikit cerah
03/04/2022
Clean
When you using, you can feel there is a small particles, feel like scrub fash wash. After used, my skin is clean and bright. For me, i fell a little dry after used, have to apply toner afterward.
28/02/2022
Good
Interested to try because it contains salicylic acid which is good to fight acne. The price is reasonable and easy to find in stores.
15/02/2022
Good bargain price to buy
After use it, I feel my skin so clean and glowing. This product remove oil from deep of my facial. With that tag price, I think it was bargain buy for all.
06/01/2022
Fresh & Clear
after washing you can feel your skin brighter and clear, it could be a good try