3.6 5 0 25 25 Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Gentle Cleansing Foam creates light foam on skin that can penetrate deep within pores to remove all the dirt and impurities. The formulation keeps skin refreshed and hydrated and revealing a pinkish radiant complexion.

17/10/2019
cheap price high quality
harga yg sgt murah tp quality yg tinggi. bagua untuk org kulit kering. sangat membantu melembabkan kulit. harga dah la murah rm11 je utk 100ml so mmg berbaloi la beli. bau pun okay tak la kuat sgt srs suke dgn pencuci ni.
17/10/2019
It's a normal facial cleanser that helps to remove makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and moist. It is also cheap. Definitely worth to try
18/09/2019
Average product
The product do the job, however the fragrance was too strong for me.
07/09/2018
Its so so
Used this before, but it's so so. My skin didn't get white pinkish after use this. It's just like normal cleansing foam to me.
09/11/2016
I love Sakura and the smell, love to try as it has whitening effect as well
02/08/2016
nothing special about the cleanser. it doesn't make my skin whiten but sure it cleans my skin, but not very deeply.
02/08/2016
I have tried this product,but my skin become very dry ..maybe its not suitable with my skin..
25/07/2016
I love it........................................ ✌☝❤
27/06/2016
I had tried this before, my face doesn't feel dry after using this.
10/06/2016
01/06/2016
It is gentle to the skin as they claim but you still need to used scrub for deep cleanser
21/05/2016
Just tried this. Its reasonably good. My skin feels nice and soft after washing with this foam. Pleasant fragrance also.
29/04/2016
I have tried this let's say, twice I think. I love how it makes my skin feels after washing my face. Whenever I used this, my skin feels firm afterwards. I don't really know if it's just me or this happens to you guys too.
12/11/2016
I have used Ganier a while back and I must say its a fantastic product. I would like to try the this as its some things new.
23/06/2016
The best product, saya sukakannya wajah saya bersih berseri dan mencerah merah jambu..