Glico Pocky Wholesome Blueberry Yogurt

4.5 5 0 21 21 Upgraded whole wheat stick, coated with smooth blueberry cream infused with high quality & wholesome ingredients.
Glico Pocky Wholesome Blueberry Yogurt

16/01/2022
all time fovourite
rasa ok dan manis.. bau blueberry yang wangi.. sedap sangat
29/12/2021
tasty
I like this flavour. It taste like real yogurt with berries. I crave for more when eat this.
09/12/2021
pocky sedapppp
rasa dia sedap, masam masam manis gituuu, memnag tak cukup sekotak nak nak kalau kena share 🤣 buat kudap kudap time tengok tv, tak sedar pun dah habis aiyyaaaaa
29/11/2021
Tasty Pocky
I usually eat chocolate and strawberry flavor. I bought this in shopping mall because this is totally new to me. I am surprise this blueberry favor is nice. very recommend to my friends.
17/11/2021
Salty Sweet but Yummy
This was surprisingly sweet for a yoghurt flavoured product, nice mix of salty yoghurt and sweet blueberries.
26/10/2021
Masam manis
Sedaaaapppppp....... Serius sedap.... Rasa yogurt berperisa Blueberry masam² x sangat manis tetap ada... Xcukup tau sekotak..
13/10/2021
Nice snack
Not too sweet, it is my favourite flavour.
09/10/2021
吃腻了甜食吃这个刚好
当你吃腻甜的的时候,又不喜欢太酸,这个刚刚好,一点点酸酸的,好吃。就是那个小麦粗粗的不是很喜欢。
04/10/2021
I damn like pocky , since it’s yogurt so it will be abit sour but it doesn’t affect my favourable.
04/10/2021
New taste
Come across this flavor from one of my shopping experience. Bought it for my 3 years old daughter to try. She not really like it, believe its abit too sour for her liking (and mine as well). The biscuit stick is whole wheat, thus we can taste the "healthiness" of it. Overall, we still prefer the strawberry pocky, all time flavor for my family.
02/10/2021
Interesting taste
My son and I love it! We usually go for the chocolate flavor, but this one is fast becoming our next favourite! Sorry, chocolate!
29/09/2021
好吃!
我之前吃的口味都蛮单一 像是巧克力,或者白巧克力加饼干那些... 这个yogurt的味道酸酸甜甜的 我很喜欢
28/09/2021
Awesome
Pocky never dissapoint me. My kid love this as well. Like the taste
17/09/2021
Guilty free snack
I like this Pocky Yogurt flavor biscuit stick as it is guilty free, the calories and fat is low compared other their other ranges flavour, the taste is good and it is less sweet.
16/09/2021
Lovely pocky
My children like to eat pocky cause it good taste for kids