4.8 5 0 44 44 Make Heads and Shoulder Supreme Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner your next favourite shampoo for your hair condition. Formulated with the essence of the beneficially-nutritious Argan Oil, keep your gorgeous hair lusciously soft, hydrated and dandruff-free.

26/8/2019
Head & Shooulders Syampu Anti Kelemumur Terbaik
Saya merupakan pengguna syampu Head & Shoulder. Bagi saya Head & Shoulder syampu yang terbaik untuk sesiapa yang mempunyai masalah kulit kepala.
21/8/2019
My favourite!
Every time I want to try a new shampoo, their scent is one of the biggest factor for me. The first time I smelled this shampoo I fell in love and put it into my cart straight away!
24/6/2019
It smell good
I love the smell. My hair smell good for the whole day after use it! My hair feel ery smooth!
9/6/2019
good
Sangat segar pada kulit kepala apabila meggunakan shampoo ni...bau wangi dan kelemumur pun hilang
17/4/2019
Good anti-dandruff shampoo
This shampoo is okay, can control your dandruff but definitely not to solve it. Please go to hair experts if you want to solve the dandruff problem completely.
4/4/2019
Best shampoo ever!
I've used both shampoos but I like Supreme Moisture than the Supreme Smooth. Both shampoos help to amazingly reduce my dandruff, oiliness and itchiness. My hair becomes light, smooth and fresh all day long. The Supreme Smooth makes my hair dry. I have a sensitive scalp and currently using the Supreme Moisture.
3/3/2019
Best
Best pakai ni.. rambut jadi lembut n xberkusut... masalah rambut kering mengerbang mcm hantu kak limah tiada lagi weh
12/2/2019
ok
belikan syampu ni untuk my mother. since emak apply syampoo ni, emak saya kata rambut emak dah tak gugur and she keep on using this syampu sampai hari ini dan belikan untuk adik pula
1/2/2019
Head n shoulder hair shampoo and conditioner
Shampoo n Hair conditioner sgt wangi.. Bau tahan berhari-hari.. Rambut jadi sgt lembut n fluffy lps guna..
30/1/2019
best
sedap baunya, wangi. dan lembut kat rambut. serius flowy je
17/1/2019
No more dandruff with nice hair smell
The shampoo works so good on my scalp as it removes all the dandruff besides the smell is so good. love it!
20/12/2018
Head and shoulder
Sangat bekesan mnghlangkan kelemumur.. Dan bau yang sngt wangi
17/12/2018
Superbbb
boleh mengurangkan gatal-gatal kepala dan juga mengurangkan salji kepala aka kelemumur.
16/12/2018
Head & shoulder
Produk yang sangat bagus.. Tiada lagi gatal2 kelapa & kelemur pun berkurangan . 👍👍👍
15/12/2018
Anti dandruff shampoo
It is working well for me and very refreshing. I have been using this brand for almost 5 years