4.3 5 0 8 8 In2it Blur & Matte Foundation SPF 30 PA+++ is designed to improve the wear of make-up with its lightweight texture, blur the appearance of pores, leave the skin soft and smooth, control exceed oil and shine for a matte complexion, retain moisture, and provide lightening and moisturising properties thanks to natural extracts and vitamin E.
In2it Blur & Matte Foundation SPF 30 PA+++

17/10/2020
Awesome Foundation
The price for a tube of foundation is reasonable. Less fragrance and no any distinctive smell. I like how it lighten the skin. Low- medium coverage. Recommended this for a first timer in using foundation.
14/07/2020
2int1
Rasa ringan dan mudah blend dengan muka. Foundation beserta blusher. Sangat recommend.
02/07/2020
Sangat suka
Sangat ringan pada kulit dan tidak berminyak.Senang di bawah dan murah
16/06/2020
Reduce my pores and make my makeup smooth.It is a great base before put any makeup at our face.
06/06/2020
Best product ever
I have tried this on my face. Bila apply dekat muka, pores nampak kurang. Not too oily. Saya puas hati bila pakai. Recommended
30/05/2020
Repurchase
Very good and will repurchase. Really helps my makeup last long.
21/05/2020
Medium coverage
Easy to blend and suitable for daily use. Light and suitable for dry skin
08/05/2020
Not bad
This product overall ok but not suitable for me because its not lasting.. Too oily
09/06/2020
saya ingin mencuba produk ini... apabila saya keluar rumah untuk berjalan2 saya selalu tidak mengenakan mekap...bila adanya prodak ini saya sangat sangat menginginkanya
03/06/2020
I would like to try this product because I have never applied any foundation to my face... Pls let me try this In2it Blur & Matte Foundation SPF 30
14/05/2020
Ingin mencuba produk ini..berharap agar mendapat merasai penggunaan produk ini