4.9 5 0 8 8 Can't find the right shade for your skin tone? Try Innisfree My-To-Go Cushion and customise a cushion foundation with the right level of moisture, coverage, and shade for your skin. Its 'My foundation' formula helps you get a perfectly finished makeup for a flawless look anytime, anywhere!
Innisfree My- To-Go Cushion

26/02/2019
nice colour
i like this colour of foundation ...the best ever fd 😙😙😙😙
12/02/2019
best beauty!
saya berkulit kombinasi dan produk ini sangat sesuai dengan kulit saya! menjadikan saya lebih yakin untuk keluar bertemu klient saya.. thank you, innisfree!
29/01/2019
Love it!
I love it so much! A little goes along the way. This product has natural coverage but buildable. You wont have to worry about your makeup getting patchy throughout the day. Its SPF is also okay. So far, I have no complaint about this product.
17/12/2018
Sabah
The bessttt productt from innisfree..... i love innisfree product.... sesuai utk mereka yg kulit berminyak n tahan lebih lama....
05/11/2018
great product! Love it!
I love that my face doesn't become oily after hours I put my makeup on(I did apply primer before applying foundation and set my makeup with powder) as I have combination skin.
30/10/2018
Good
Very good and smooth apply to my skin..i comfortable with this product
05/10/2018
Very satisfied
Works to my face and makes my faces looks more smooth.
03/10/2018
Love this product!
I fall in love the first time using this cushion type of foundation. Is fast and simple and easy to use. Also I get to choose my shade and best is, easy to bring outdoor!
25/10/2020
14/11/2018
I'll never try this product but I used to use innisfree foundation. I'm so in love with the foundation, feel very light and also oil free face all day long. I believe the result also same if I can use this innisfree my to go cushion