4.4 5 0 35 35 Johnson's Body Care Oxygen Fresh Gel Lotion features a light texture that it can quickly absorb into the skin. It enriched with natural minerals and aqua moisture essence from the blue depths of the ocean. Jonhson’s Body Care Oxygen Fresh Gel Lotion provide day-long hydration for the skin.

12/05/2016
I have used several types of Johnson's product such as baby talc,lotion and bath range.Generally,it is a great brand because all the products met my criteria such as sweet scent,good absorbtion,long lasting and reasonable price.My children use it too and very suitable on their skin.I will continuosly use Jonhson's and will try this new Johnson's body care oxygen fresh gel lotion.
09/05/2016
07/05/2016
I love this product because it has nice smell and not greasy. It also help to solve my dry skin problem
04/05/2016
Gel type lotion, that's interesting. I usually dislike the sticky feel of other ordinary type of lotions. I would like to try on this especially its a product from Johnson & Johnson.
29/04/2016
I love lotion. Have heard this lotion is not too oily and sticky when apply on skin. Hope can try out this.