KATE Super Sharp Liner Pencil

4.5 5 0 86 86 KATE Super Sharp Liner Pencil with ultra-fine 0.65mm oval-shaped sharp edge lets you draw ultra-fine lines as you desire. This pencil eyeliner draws beautifully natural and sharp lines, including winged eyeliner on the outer corners of eyes. Waterproof and smudge-proof formula that is resistant to sweat, water, tears and friction.
KATE Super Sharp Liner Pencil

17/09/2021
Glides smoothly and doesn’t smudge,colour natural
Makes my eyes very pretty, it glides smoothly and doesn’t smudge with good staying power
15/09/2021
A wonderful and worthy product to try.
I am always so excited to try new products from KATE as I always use them in my daily life. This KATE Super Sharp liner pencil is a wonderful product to try and definitely worth it. The sharp edge especially leaves me easier to apply and less time-consuming. Thank you, home tester club, for the chance.Going to the shop now to purchase another variety of colors!!
Classy, Long lasting, smudge-free
I'm glad to have chance to try out Kate Super Sharp Liner Penci here. In fact, I have used 3 different Kate eyeliners before. I would like to say this liner pencil come with mechanical design has very classy outlook with diamond cuttings which definitely will draw my eyeballs at first sight. If I need to mention at least one demerit, there's only one way to control the length of the pencil. We're allow to twist to raise the tip but no way to twist back down. Thus it will cause some waste when we over twist accidentally. Regarding the texture, it has intense color similar like gel eyeliner to me. No layering needed and you could get a nice eye line within 1-2 time draw. I have tried it on my oily face at the morning without cleaning my face as well as after cleansing with basic care. The eye liner managed to stay for hours without smudge on both face condition surprisingly. I certainly highly recommended who has oily skin like me.
14/09/2021
Cool outer design and easily drawn on eyelid
Product looks very classy for the packaging and body wise. Easy to turn out for usage and can use to draw the eyelid smoothly. But unable to turn back the pencil downwards
Professional, yakin & sempurna
Liner pencil yang sangat menarik, di apply lagi sharp apabila digunakan pd mata. Design pencil yg unik serta bergaya
14/09/2021
Smudgeproof, not so sweatproof, easy to remove
I got in brown liner. The colour is okay. The longevity is okay. The liner is not really sweat and sebum resistant
不太持久,暈染,難畫
看錯了,以為是眼線液,哈哈。。不喜歡眼線筆是因為很難畫,要在同個位置來回畫才達到我要的效果。幸好筆頭還算滑順,只是我本身覺得不夠細,無法畫到尖尖的眼尾。我的眼皮會出油,此眼線筆會暈染,需要補畫。
Simple,cantik dan menawan
Amat Mudah untuk digunakan dan sangat cantik warna KATE Super Sharp Liner Pencil
轻巧易上色
-首先我使用kate super Sharp line pencil 画在手上, 感觉还不错因为画上颜色很深(是我喜欢的)。 -再来我就画在眼睛, 发觉不容易上妆, 画了两层还是没什么颜色。 -转了大约1mm,我画一下就用完了 -可是值得赞美的是, 防水能力很强。 -画了一整天还是会有落妆的状况, 持妆效果不强
顺滑,容易上妆
这个kate的眼线笔超好用的。 而且超级华顺,不会卡卡卡的。 而且容易上色和上手。 我超喜欢的,谢谢你们
Easy,sharp, pigmented
When I have a long day out, my to-go eyeliner is this super sharp liner pencil simply because it is resistant against everything.. 😍Waterproof / sweat-proof 😍Sebum-proof 😍Smudge-proof 😍Friction-resistant  I love how its super fine 1.3mm tip feels so soft and glides smoothly onto the eyelids without having to use much force upon application. It does not smudge when in touch with water and sweat. Once it sets / dries on the eyelids,it is rub resistant too. And very pigmented.
13/09/2021
harder to be applied on oily skin
I feel it is harder to be applied on oily skin as the eyeliner did not stick very well. However, it doesn't smudge and stays waterproof.
美,颜色好看,容易用
好用,真容易用,颜色也很美,会介绍给朋友,谢谢你们。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Ease to use and remove.
I love the KATE Super Sharp Liner Pencil. IT is easy to use and also easy to remove. It doesn't make my eye look messy when used too long. I do not know what is the selling price but definitely I will buy it later for my own use. Thank you for giving me this best product.
12/09/2021