KATE Zero Feeling Powder Foundation

4.5 5 0 89 89 Renewed with AIRize formula, KATE Zero Feeling Powder Foundation absorbs sebum, controls shine and oil for beautiful long-lasting finish. It effectively covers pores and uneven skin surface. Feels light while well blending into skin and provides a smooth texture, like layers of face powder.
KATE Zero Feeling Powder Foundation

17/09/2021
Really zero feeling!
First of all the box design is simple and thin, it comes with a long mirror which I think is better than usual round design. The cushion is soft and the foundation is easy to apply. It really zero feeling, I do not feel weird or heavy when smiling. And it smells good! Overall I like it.
15/09/2021
这控油真的很可以,我用了觉得很舒服,也不会有粘腻的感觉。整体上都很不错,会继续使用支持。
太棒的产品了,适和我的皮肤,用起来不粘腻,而且很舒服,不卡粉,使用了我的皮肤看起来好好,没看到粉刺,完美遮瑕。
14/09/2021
I LIKE IT! The powder make my face less oily, feel fresh.
The design is absolutely pretty & hygienic. The span & the powder is separated. Matte effect immediately can see on my face. The powder can cover my visible pores.
14/09/2021
Excellent coverage and good oil control
This foundation is medium to full coverage, it hides my acne scar perfectly. However, it did not managed to hide my pores, so I need to use a primer before applying this foundation. Good oil control, my forehead starts to get oily at around 5-6 hours.
14/09/2021
Smooth and nature powder foundation
Natural look and longlasting for my oily face Love it
14/09/2021
effective oil control, cover pores
I felt that this foundation effectively control the oil of my face, it covers my pores and give me more confidence of smooth skin. thank you so much for introducing this product to me!
13/09/2021
Full coverage, smooth & easy to apply
Tak bercapuk, sangat best dan mudah untuk digunakan even tak pakai any cream or foundation. Cukup dengan hanya memakai KATE Zero Feeling Foundation sahaja dan yang paling pemting, dapat menjimatkan masa untuk bersiap.
13/09/2021
no more shinning at all.
kulit lebih sekata dan nampak seperti natural kerana tidak bercapuk. tidak perlu memakai loose powder lagi hanya dengan KATE Zero Feeling Powder Foundation sahaja sudah mencukupi.
13/09/2021
Smooth feel great after use
After use feel like no make up and feeling smooth after apply
13/09/2021
Produk terbaik.. 👍👍 smooth je bile sapu dekat muka
Bedak yang sangat best bila pakai dan tahan lama saya berpuas hati dengan produk ini..
13/09/2021
nice foundation form kate zero
foundation yg sangat ringan dan mudah digunakan..muka juga cantik menutup pori²..overall saya puashati dan akan repeat dengan foundation ini
Lighweight powder foundation!
It is a lightweight powder foundation. The coverage is very good
13/09/2021
Feeling so lightweight while providing an excellent coverage
Love this powder as my daily quick hassle free makeup! Lovely coverage too!
best foundation powder
first of all, thanks for choosing me to try this product. it suits my skin tone perfectly and its matte composition has reduced my oiliness when i'm on make-up. i really love this product. definitely will buy it again!
12/09/2021
very soft for my skin n look amazing
KATE ZERO POWDER FOUNDATION IS VERY GOO.i very like it.tq