4.6 5 0 57 57 <ul> <li>Mini bite version of Kinder Bueno bar</li> <li>With milk and hazelnut flavor</li></ul>
Kinder Bueno Mini

16/05/2016
Kinder Bueno mini is a must buy if you loved chocolate. For me mini or regular doesn't matter because its really delicious. For those who haven't try it you should.
16/05/2016
I love this!! Just can't stop eating after the first bite.
14/05/2016
This Kinder Bueno Mini Pack really comes in handy because i could let my kids eat them under control because of its mini size. Otherwise my kids will al ways eat the kinder bar all by themselves and it scared me knowing of their sweet tooth issue. I am a loyal fan of kinder bueno and always be. Good innovation indeed 👍��
12/05/2016
11/05/2016
I like it so much! It's so delicious until I can't stop it.sometime will buy and keep at home every day eat one.. I AGREED
10/05/2016
I really in love with it..easy to put in my handbag..Although it small the taste is still yummy.
09/05/2016
I like it so much! It's so delicious until I can't stop it. Yummy...
09/05/2016
It is small but the taste is great.Full of hazelnut flavour and gives best bites.
08/05/2016
Convenient pack for people who want just a segment of the snack instead of 2 sticks of it which is too much sometimes. Same great taste and super yummy
04/05/2016
such convenient packs enable me to distribute the mini packs to different people and it is ideal and delicious snacks for everyone.
01/05/2016
29/04/2016
It is pretty sweet and you will always feel not enough when you have the first bites. The chocolate temptation is something you can't evitable.