Kit Kat Mini Cookies and Cream

4.1 5 0 66 66 <p>You can enjoy cookies and chocolate at the same time with Kit Kat Mini Cookies and Cream. The rich taste of chocolate, crispy cookies and white cream will make you enjoy every bite. Buy the Kit Kat Mini and you can have it anytime anywhere. </p>
Kit Kat Mini Cookies and Cream

02/06/2021
Sweet choice
If you are not a sweet lover, this is never for you. This snack is too sweet and melts faster than the original KitKat. Best eaten at cold temperature. I still like the crunches of cookies and cream filling though.
18/03/2021
too sweet
i think i like the original more because this product is too sweet for me
07/03/2021
sweet
good for cookies n cream lovers but its kinda too sweet.9/10 liked it though
17/11/2020
LOVE
Sedap! Sebab dlm ada rasa biskut oreo and for oreo lover I LOVE IT SO MUCH hehe.
03/01/2020
Cookies
Biasa makan yg coklat bila dh try yg Ni lg sedap..rasa xtrlalu manis n xmuak..makan sejuk lg sedap..
28/11/2019
Manis sangat
Sy peminat setia kit kat. Anak2 pn suka mkn kit kat. Cuma cookies and cream ni agak manis bila gigitan ke 3-4 kali. Kalau kurang manis lagi sedap.
04/09/2019
Recommended
Love cookies and cream with chocolate, this product makes the best of it. Loving it. <3
06/08/2019
Kinda too sweet
Tasted this before, purchased from Aeon Big. Overall is not that bad, but just not my kind of taste. It's okay just for few bites but more will start feeling too sweet. If you like sweet, maybe this is for you.
11/04/2019
A Combination of my Favourite Snacks
I love cookie and cream stuff - usually I only have it as part of the chocolate from Kiss, but seeing it in kitkat is good! I love the sweet taste that complements its chocolate layer outside and the price isn't too far off the normal kitkat. Love it!
14/12/2018
Cookies and cream
I felt that this Kit Kat flavour is too sweet for me and the taste of the cookies and cream are not strong hence you can only taste the chocolate.
05/12/2018
New Combination
I really love the combination of cookies and kit kat.
22/11/2018
Sweeter than normal kit kat
i like the original kit kat more. this flavor is a bit sweet for me. but i like that it is small in size so i consume less the sugar
22/11/2018
Tasty
Tasty. Give a different taste rather than the normal usual kit kat.
02/11/2018
Average
I don't really notice oreo in this KitKat. The taste of original KitKat is good but this is a little too sweet. Might cause breakouts.
12/10/2018
best
Bukan setakat anak je suka, parents pun sudah terlibat sama . Addicted!