4.5 5 0 6 6 <p> Refreshing as water, light as a lotion, and as rich as a moisturiser, this Antiox Active Spa Water envelops skin and seals in moisture, giving you the hydrating power of a mask every day! Mineral-rich French Vosges Spa Water also helps stimulate cell vitality so skin stays bouncy. </p>
L'OREAL Hydrafresh Hydration Antiox Active Spa Water

26/01/2019
Grape seed toner
This toner have high viscosity and when applies to skin becomes water. However this product does not live it up to what described. My skin felt nothing as though I just apply water to my skin. Its MEH for me!
22/09/2018
Good for dry skin
Tried this one when i was in India. Its really works of u have dry skin. The smell is also good.
14/03/2018
I got very dry and dull skin and i love this product soooooo much! L'OREAL Hydrafresh Hydration Antiox Active Spa Water help me to get a moisture skin and makes my skin more radiant and glowing! Loves! :)
23/03/2016
The bottle is made of plastic which means it won't break easily. The texture is a slight jelly texture on the watery side. Lightweight gel water like texture that gets absorbed instantly and even if applied in excess too it gets absorbed within few seconds. My skin feels more hydrated and softer and keeps in moisture longer.
10/01/2016
21/12/2015
I want a smoother and softer skin.l'oreal hydrafresh hydration antiox active spa water might be the best solution for me.
17/10/2019
Please consider give free sample for me to try the effectiveness of the product. I really love to try it to make my skin look better. It look good to use. From what i see and hear, people who use it recommend it to be use. So, 1 want to try it. I will share as a gift to others and also recommend to buy if really working great.
18/03/2018
interesting to me,can help my skin more healthy and best solutions
12/03/2016
wow sounds awesome have not tried this though currently using the garnier range
03/03/2016
Loreal Hydrafresh Hydration Antiox Active Spa Water has multiple benefits since it contains mineral rich French Vosges Spa Water thereby making skin stay bouncy! So I would like to try on it and recommend to all my friends.
03/03/2016
I got very dry and dull skin and i really want to try Loreal Hydra Fresh so that I can have smoother and flawless skin.
23/02/2016
19/02/2016
Because I am a stay at home mom, I don't often get time to put on a sets of products on my face. And my face sometimes would peel and feel dry. I would like to try L'OREAL Hydrafresh Hydration Antiox Active Spa Water. Just this ONE product might do wonder to my face.
18/02/2016
I have not tried this product before. L'Oreal is a well-established cosmetic brand and I am keen to try this product to solve my dry skin problem.
16/02/2016
My skin is so rough and dry and I have tried few product in the market but the results are less visible. So, I would like to see whether this L'oreal Spa Water can improve my skin.